Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamrock
    replied
    MW is going to be a top 3 WR in the league this year if he maintains his current pace. Staley called him the best player on the field today. Lynn wasted him. Now we see who he is. I’d extend him right now

Leave a comment:

• WindsorUK
    replied
    Originally posted by Velo View Post

Palmer didn't have a target today I don't think. I see Palmer for a replacement for Tyron Johnson more than Williams.
    Palmer most definitely not a replacement for Johnson. Two totally different WR's.
    As for not getting any looks, it's because he plays behind MW.....the man he's been drafted to replace next year.
    No way Mike opens talks now. He'll wait until after he's put up HUGE numbers this year.
    How's the compensation pick work? More money your guy signs for, the higher the pick, right?

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    Postgame, the pundits on TV were saying the Chiefs need a big wr like MWill. He gets respect somewhere

Leave a comment:

• Topcat
    replied
    Mike Williams has underperformed for his draft position. There are several WRs drafted below him in 2017 who have been better. But even though he's somewhat of a disappointment, I've always liked him. I've always considered him a stud, and I like his attitude. Maybe it has taken Lombardi/Staley to figure out how to get the most out of him. But so far this season, he is showing why he was drafted at No. 7 overall. I was a little nervous about the decision not to resign before the start of this season. But I think TT has to reach out to his agent now and open negotiations for a new contract. What do you think?
    I'd sure like to keep Mike Will, IF we can afford him...but let's at LEAST see if he gets through the season mostly healthy before we throw bank at him...

Leave a comment:

• ghost
    replied
    FAPbNDmXoAEP85D.jpeg

GAMEBALL: Mike Williams

Leave a comment:

• Caslon
    replied
    Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Guyton has not looked impressive so far.
    Wait for the easier part of the schedule. They'll hook up eventually. It's #13 abd #81 for these tough 3 games. Guyton and Herbert hooked up well last season, at times.

Leave a comment:

• ghost
    replied
    Originally posted by Rugger05 View Post
    The Chargers are projected to have a lot of cap space going into next year. It depends on how he finishes the year. They have more glaring needs in a RT and more beef on their IDL, but I wouldn't be opposed to signing him to decent contract if he can stay healthy this year
    This is my take, as well. The great news is, the better Mike Williams he plays, it's all gravy for fans, coaches, and the Bolt front office. What a great problem to have, I hope Mike makes it worse.

I am still giddy. A signature win for the organization.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Originally posted by ghost View Post

Thank You, I don't like being straightened out on my facts. I've simply read enough in the off-season of Mike Williams and free agency to feel he is gone after this season. With the focus being on Williams peaking at just the right time to for him to cash-in, personally.

Didn't anyone else get that vibe?
    Sure, but he's being used differently this season, not the 50/50's that were thrown his way before.

Leave a comment:

• ghost
    replied
    Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

MikeDub is playing on his 5th year option.
    Thank You, I don't like being straightened out on my facts. I've simply read enough in the off-season of Mike Williams and free agency to feel he is gone after this season. With the focus being on Williams peaking at just the right time to for him to cash-in, personally.

Didn't anyone else get that vibe?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Mike Williams has underperformed for his draft position. There are several WRs drafted below him in 2017 who have been better. But even though he's somewhat of a disappointment, I've always liked him. I've always considered him a stud, and I like his attitude. Maybe it has taken Lombardi/Staley to figure out how to get the most out of him. But so far this season, he is showing why he was drafted at No. 7 overall. I was a little nervous about the decision not to resign before the start of this season. But I think TT has to reach out to his agent now and open negotiations for a new contract. What do you think?
    He always seemed a bit injury prone in the early years, and for games at a time would disappear. I remember that draft. Christian McCaffrey was available I thought that Rivers could have made really good use out of him, just like Darren Sproles, whom we always missed.

Hindsight is 20/20 always, but I thought McCaffrey would have been more useful. Hope Williams proves me wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Velo
    replied
    Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Guyton has not looked impressive so far.
    Tyron Johnson has better hands. Guyton ant Johnson were burning defenses deep last season. Haven't seen a deep ball to Guyton yet this year. Doesn't really matter, with the way Mike Williams is playing and Keenan Allen continuing his Superman ways.

Leave a comment:

• Rugger05
    replied
    The Chargers are projected to have a lot of cap space going into next year. It depends on how he finishes the year. They have more glaring needs in a RT and more beef on their IDL, but I wouldn't be opposed to signing him to decent contract if he can stay healthy this year

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍