Clear All
  • Bearded14YourPleasure
    Fluent in Sarcasm
    • Jun 2013
    • Iowa
    • Man of the People
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

I think that was the 30 yarder called back? That was actually on Guyton off the top of my head. Forgot had back to back bad plays. I think he dropped a pass and then followed that up with a penalty. Not quite sure about when and where though.
    That’s the play I’m thinking about. I thought they called it on Guyton saying there were 2 players in motion, the first being Keenan who had already set his feet and was just waving his arms. I could be remembering it incorrectly though!

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bearded14YourPleasure View Post

That’s the play I’m thinking about. I thought they called it on Guyton saying there were 2 players in motion, the first being Keenan who had already set his feet and was just waving his arms. I could be remembering it incorrectly though!
      Maybe. I think the penalty was charged to Guyton. I was pissed because i needed that 30 from Keenan. Fantasy team. lol Had a bunch of points called back against Dallas as well.

Comment

• WindsorUK
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Windsor, U.K.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bearded14YourPleasure View Post
        The one against Allen at the end of the first half was rough for me, his feet were set he was just waving his arms trying to get Herbert’s attention it looked like. Never seen it called for a WR moving their arms before. Staley did address those penalties in the post game presser though and I expect improvement. He took full accountability and said he needs to coach better to make sure it doesn’t keep happening.
        Staley gets it. He and his coaches have to do a better job of making the players on the field execute what they've drawn up. That's where the discipline comes in- players HAVE to trust the process.
        The first 3 or 4 games are our pre-season- hopefully after that, mistakes will diminish and we'll see clean football.
        Discipline and accountability- gotta have 'em if you want to win.

Comment

Working...
        X