• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamamike
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    Love our coach. He has some phrases and words that he uses so many times when he expresses himself that I am now catching the beat writers and assistant coaches using them, too. It’s a lot to unpack. And he seems to reveal new words/phrases every so often and then add them on. He truly is a teacher. Anyways, I figured every time we hear one of we could all take a drink as Charger brothers. And we can add to the list as he grows it. Here are the key words and phrases so far:

1. Express itself/express himself
    2. Unpack
    3. Put a roof over it

Bottoms up, brothers!

TG
    Operation

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

They are unpacking the Murray injury.

Comment

• KYBoltsFan
        THERE'S A GLEAM, MEN
        Generous Donor
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Take a shot whenever he says a reporter/interviewer's name back to them.

"There's a to unpack there, and as you know *Gilberto* he's a premium player in this league"

Actually that's three drinks..."premium" should be another one of those drink trigger words
        NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED

Comment

• Heatmiser
          HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

You guys are awesome! And we'll all be drunk in no time!

Also I submit...'activate'

TG
          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• AK47
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

I was at the grocery store and I have a ton of respect for the store manager. He runs a tight system there. The frozen section was on point in all 3 phases. The digiorno pizzas were all in line, the ice cream was coordinated, and the TV dinners were stacked. It takes a gangster store manager for successful stocking like that man. The way the express line moved was phenomenal. The bag boy came over and helped on the lines. He came around the corner, gave change for money, and was a star. I mean that's why they have a roof over that store. I got a tremendous amount of food home and when I unpacked I noticed the fruits were sacked exceptionally. I felt the protection on the eggs was good. There were some errors we need to unpack and correct. Due to shifting issues with the card machine, our debit card couldn't get access to the store's red zone points. 100 red zone points = 10 cents off on gas. I think we need to unpack what went wrong with that process.

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Comment

Working...
              X