• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltdiehard
    The Precious
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

It’s no secret Gruden wants a different QB. Let’s see if Mack is out for a little revenge against the Raiders. Carr and his team have a much a bigger problem than Bosa’s comments and his name is Justin Herbert.

Fuck the Raiders

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

Im

Comment

• BlazingBolt
        SLAM DUNK!
        • Jun 2013
        • East County San Diego
        • Bolt fanatic
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Yes, you must be carrying a vaccination card to enter.

Another lightning strike close be me, north of Dodger Stadium. This one set-off car alarms. No fooling. This does not happen in L.A.
        lol sorry to resurrect but Im just getting to reading the thread and I was at the game......, you will starting this week but you did not for the first two home games. They also had a wear mask at all time policy and no one was wearing masks in theirs hardly at all.
        migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• foreigner
          Tom Telesco is gone
          • Sep 2013
          • Send PM

I don't like the Hype in the media... makes me uncomfortable.... neither I liked the Bosa remarks.... Coach Staley still needs to a lot of work with this team, discipline mostly... this season wll be ups and downs...

Comment

• Berserker76
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2019
            • Send PM

Sorry, meant to post this earlier. We got soaked by the thunderstorm waiting to get inside the stadium on Sunday. By California standards, it was quite a lightning show. The Charger fans in line would bellow out "Feel the Thunder" after every bolt of lightning close to us. It was awesome. Thought I had a video of this but couldn't find it.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
              Pretty much retired......
              • Sep 2018
              • JoJa
              • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
              • Send PM

So the Rai-duhs have moved Leatherwood to guard during practice this week. Bosa broke him.........

Comment

• AK47
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
                So the Rai-duhs have moved Leatherwood to guard during practice this week. Bosa broke him.........
                On the play where Bosa beat Vinylwood for the strip sack on Carr, Vinylwood took a shot unto Bosa's back. Is that even legal?

Comment

• RTPbolt
                  Charger Fan till the end
                  • Jun 2013
                  • North Carolina
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

On the play where Bosa beat Vinylwood for the strip sack on Carr, Vinylwood took a shot unto Bosa's back. Is that even legal?
                  Hey I actually think vinyl has its uses…. Now Paper-mache-wood is a bit more appropriate in my thinking…or Balsawood! Thats some stuff Bosa can really break through with style!

Comment

• FoutsFan
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Birmingham AL
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Im
                    Poor Sid.

He should not have ran his mouth before the game.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Great White North
                      • Draftnik
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post

Hey I actually think vinyl has its uses…. Now Paper-mache-wood is a bit more appropriate in my thinking…or Balsawood! Thats some stuff Bosa can really break through with style!
                      Luxury Vinyl-plank Flooring is definitely not Alex as it is Uber tough, water tight, and stands up to anything.
                      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                      K9
                      Nasir
                      Tillery
                      Parham
                      Reed

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                        Brock Bowers N.M.W.
                        • Feb 2019
                        • McLean Illinois
                        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
                        I don't like the Hype in the media... makes me uncomfortable.... neither I liked the Bosa remarks.... Coach Staley still needs to a lot of work with this team, discipline mostly... this season wll be ups and downs...
                        Really? You aren't the only one to have a negative opinion of Bosa's comments post game on this forum...so I'm not picking on you, but...

Bosa is the kinda guy who wouldn't say shit if he had a mouthful...the fact that he spoke out, after years of frustration, of being held so often...honestly, the vibe I'm getting from all the media coverage and the pundits is positive. Yea, he might get punished, but when you don't complain much, and then all of the sudden lay it all out there, it lends you credibility...and the Chargers are becoming the darlings of the NFL now, so it might actually, and probably does, carry some weight. People here in Illinois are talking about the Bolts...hasn't happened since the mid 2000's when we had LT at his prime...and it's bigger now...the media isn't shucking...they are raising their eyebrows and nodding at his comments...I think it's a great thing. It shouldn't happen again...but this one time? Very warranted and appropriate, in my opinion. His post game comments, from his past anxiety over the Chargers blown leads, to the refs, to Carr...all hard edged and real...absolutely loved the honesty.
                        The TPB makes plans....

And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Not talking about the non-calls hasn’t changed a thing.

Comment

Working...
                          X