• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Critty
    Dominate the Day.
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Browns have a good team.
    Storm Norton is going to have a challenging day.
    Ekeler and short quick passes to WRs and TEs.
    Hopefully the defense can gets some turnovers.
    Chargers 23
    Browns 13
    Who has it better than us?

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

New Orleans offense, Joe Lombardi uses Sean Peyton concepts about creating space and match-ups.

Fellow Chargers fans, this feels like the night before A Brown-Out Christmas, and I'm thinking about Chargers offensive game-planning and 13 personnel football tomorrow. Logic holds that when the Chargers put a TE on the field, the other team responds by putting a linebacker on the field - from a defensive theory, to prevent the offensive from outmuscling cornerbacks in a DIME package - and now the heavy defensive package is in against Cook, Parham, and Stephen Alexander at FB. Cook & Parham are the chess pieces to move, Cook goes in motion to scrape information pre-snap of man or zone coverage.

Justin waits ONE full second until the last motion is set. When the full second is elapsed, the motion is legal. Ball is snapped, play's finally live....The twist is: Josh Kelley at RB, and Coach Staley coached him up and gets 5-10 quality snaps at RB. That is the leap of faith you have to take in this scenario, IMHO. Thanks for letting me go on about what not.

P.S. Browns haven't won in the Pacific timezone since 2012. I like Baker, but he's got a part. torn labrum on his non-throwing shoulder and he has 2 TD passes on the season. No Bueno.

Chargers 27 Browns 13

Comment

• ghost
        The Rise of Kellen Moore
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Justin Herbert went 16 of 18 in completions to tight ends and running backs on MNF against the panty Raiders. - Jeff Saturday

Comment

• RTPbolt
          Charger Fan till the end
          • Jun 2013
          • North Carolina
          • Send PM

Im ready to take a 7 hour nap. This seems like a long 6 day wait for this one! Lets just start the damn game…flex it early!

We cant get cocky. That said, Injuries are really trending to giving more favor for Los Chargers this week. I expect Staley to test their beat up OL to both stop the run and really to get Mr Labrum uncomfortable eating some dirt. Im shocked 2 passing TDs is all they have put up the entire season…that really gives us a good idea to attack the line and expected RB duo.

i think our OL coaches will get a good plan together to put Herbie safe for enough plays to score 24. I just dont see our Defense giving up more than 23. We are coming into a zone on D. If we can shut the Raiders down under 250 yards that were far more balanced than the Browns (right now) I think Staley is showing we will make this a real tough game for the Brownies.

Comment

• UglyTruth
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2018
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post

It’s LA. There’s a ton of transplants out there. So they don’t have to travel. They’re already there. But then LA is a place with plenty of cool stuff so it is a destination. Add in that amazing stadium, and people will travel to see their team play there.

The crazy thing is that the Raiders have a strong fan base, but being in Vegas means that every team’s fan base will want to have a road trip there to see their team play.
            There are transplants in LA but not enough for it make a difference in terms of fans at a football game. The only exceptions to this would be Raiders, 49ers and Cowboys fans as there is a huge chunk of them in LA.

And I get that people want to come to LA to do touristy stuff but again I’m telling you, nobody wants to watch their team get whooped and then go to the Universal Studios right after. The taste of loss will still be there and ruin the rest of their trip.

If the Patriots with prime Brady & Bellichek were based LA for some reason then do you think fans will still travel to see their team play the Patriots? No because that’s a game most fans would count as an “automatic loss” for their fave team.

Chargers need to reach that level of dominance but without the cheating bs the Patriots always did.
            Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
            - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
            - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
            - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
            - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
            - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
            - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

Working...
            X