• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Berserker76
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

That field goal the Chiefs kicked at the end of the first half didn't really look like it went in.
    It most certainly did not go in. To me, this is the worst instance of officiating I've seen so far this year. Don't care that the score didn't matter at that point, you just can't blow a scoring play like this, especially considering that it wasn't a "judgment" call.

Comment

• Critty
      Dominate the Day.
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

Defensively Staley shows a light box but coaches up the secondary to play their run fits at a high level, so the box only looks light but there are no holes if everyone executes. Teams want to get into their playbook and pass it and push the ball down field. Staley says NO I'm not giving you anything in the pass game. Good luck running it. I've got a physical secondary that has no issue supporting the run and tackling.
      You get one way to beat us. Your run game and long drives which does not put up big points. The pass game is what puts up the points in the NFL.

His defense has held each of 4 opponents they played to their season low points scored. It's not an accident, it's by design.

Staley would say....."ok, alright, Is anybody in this locker room surprised by what we did today vs that Raiders offense that was putting up 470yds and 30pts a game? No! We're not!" Ok, alright"
      ​​​​​​​
      ​​
      Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

I love how much props this kid always give us. Not a Charger fan.

Comment

Working...
        X