• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boldarblood
    Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Quotes From The Other Side - Raiders

-He isn't that good. He missed a lot of throws. He failed to throw at Amik Robertson and utilize Mike Williams in a mismatch. Just because announcers are in love with him and they anoint him into the hall of fame. Doesn't make it true.

-Herbert is too good, and now they have a really good defense.

-Cardinals fans couldn’t disagree more with you. Ruggs has been lighting it up the last two weeks, and damn Herbert is a hell of a QB. I recall you guaranteeing he would
    be a bust. (ironically this is in reply to PLY2124 who said that top quote. fucking dumbass)

-How does a guy that is a first year head Coach OWN Gruden???

-Because he has Herbert Gruden has Carrbage (response to last quote)

-Herbert a bust? Laughable. Just our luck the Chargers go from Rivers to Herbert. The other game day thread was amusing as well, I’ll leave it at that.

-Chargers are legit beating the Chiefs and then us like a rented mule in the 1st half then running us over late in the game.

-Well chit fellas, I lost $100 to a coworker and a nice bottle of Glenlivet to a good friend. That's what I get for having so much faith and going against better judgment. I just felt that this year's team is different and we have a better defense.

-They were leaving Cook WIDE OPEN all game, the corners were complete garbage, Herbert had 5-6 seconds to throw on almost EVERY dropback..... Chargers went for it on 4th repeatedly because they knew our sorry-ass defense would NOT stop them........ no fucking respect at all for these clowns.

-Some of these guys act like acknowledging the great play of another quarterback is some sort of betrayal to Carr; like he's going to personally call them and say, "Hey, I saw that you said Herbert had a good game ... I thought we had a commitment--that it was just you and me... I guess I was wrong."

-Fuck Herbert and fuck the chargers.(someone butt hurt)

-I am here to eat my words. I was so happy when the Dolphins took Tua, ensuring the Chargers wouldn’t get him. Boy, that was a hot take…

-couple guys were mocking Herbert's appearance before the game, I was just hoping he would not beat the shit out of us. Kid is for real, the ability to look off defenders he demonstrated last night was dead on. And yes, Ivan, his pass to Cook was dead on, look left, fire right, everyone out of position.

• like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

CWood24RaiderandBulldog
    signal wrote Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:03 pm:51 yards on offense in the first half. 51!
    That is what happened when you Oline get raped.

-

tactician
    Opoponax50 wrote Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:15 pm:Tendencies. The guy is doing a damn good job so far, but he is an unknown around the league. There's all of three games worth of tape on the Chargers.

For example, take going for it on 4th down in the situations he did tonight. Down the road that shit is going to lose him some crucial games. It's just a matter of time.

Gruden OTOH, has been around forever at this point. His tendencies are known. He does need to break some though. This first half bullshit has to stop and he needs to figure it out.

I loved that he went for it on 4th down. It's the sign of a good coach.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• Rugger05
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

These are some texts I got from Faider fans:

Sparklers are legit. No doubt. Herbert is the real deal unfortunately and the announcers blow him as much as Mahomes. Its pathetic.

Agree completely with Bosa. Never seen a QB sack himself as much as Carr does. He's been doing better extending plays but you never get over being a puss deep down. And he is.

Chargers coach has balls of steel. I was convinced they would fold in the fourth quarter. We are stuck with a coach who was last great back in the day when we used to close down the bars............

Comment

• Steve
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • South Carolina
        • Meteorologist
        • Send PM

The thing with Carr is that he is just not one of those top 5-ish QB. There are a few guys in the league. Mahommes, Herbert, Rodgers, Brady ... and Carr isn't on that list. He is a good QB, but he isn't the kind of guy who can carry a team like Herbert can.

I think Carr is going to have a pretty solid career, but if he is going to win a championship, they really need an elite team around him. They needs to keep him really clean, keep him on schedule 1st, 2nd and 3rd downs, and he needs a ton of weapons. And you need a great D to keep him from having to play in really horrible situations. Think of him like Peyton Manning in his last SB with Denver.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
          The Precious
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

Fuck em

Comment

• 21&500
            Bolt Spit-Baller
            • Sep 2018
            • A Whale's Vajayjay
            • CMB refugee
            • Send PM

I'm impressed and surprised raider fans could type.
            good for them.
            Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Craig440
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2019
              • Send PM

I enjoyed reading this so far. Good stuff.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                good for them.
                If this was 2004 before autocorrect was invented I’d be more impressed.

Comment

• The Intellectual Assassin
                  Serenity now!
                  • Sep 2021
                  • North Carolina
                  • Teacher
                  • Send PM

It must be tough to wake up in the morning,look in the mirror and see a Raiders fan staring back at you, it really must.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                    good for them.
                    THe computers in jail, err I mean AT WORK, have auto correct on them as long as they can sound out words and come close.

TG
                    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• RTPbolt
                      Charger Fan till the end
                      • Jun 2013
                      • North Carolina
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by The Intellectual Assassin View Post
                      It must be tough to wake up in the morning,look in the mirror and see a Raiders fan staring back at you, it really must.
                      Why would a Raider fan look in the mirror? Im pretty sure any mirror in their cave has been broken long ago in fits of rage and thrown objects during Duhs games. Pretty sure they wake up past noon everyday. You may need to reassess your opinion of “The Life of a Raiders Fan” Assassin. They are far down the evolutionary ladder deep in the sludge of life.

Comment

Working...
                      X