• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hadl2Alworth
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Send PM

From what I saw of Niemann in preseason games I am not sweating our depth at ILB at all. I think Niemann is ahead of Murray in ability to be a consistent tackler. And I like Niemann's range more also. Of course preseason could have been an illusion.

Comment

• AK47
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post
      From what I saw of Niemann in preseason games I am not sweating our depth at ILB at all. I think Niemann is ahead of Murray in ability to be a consistent tackler. And I like Niemann's range more also. Of course preseason could have been an illusion.
      Checking the RAMs' ILBs they're essentially mid 4.6 guys. Staley was getting the most out of them.

Now unto the Chargers: Nick Niemann, Kenneth Murray, Tranquil are low-mid 4.5 guys. Tranquil is now diagnosing plays extremely fast. The tape doesn't lie. If Nick Niemann comes along its all gravy. K9 really needs to take advantage and learn the playbook and study film intently.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
        Draftnik
        • Oct 2020
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I don't care who wins it, I want the best guy out there.
        So do we all. And the guy who wins it ought to be the best guy, right? Thus the discussion.
        Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
          Draftnik
          • Oct 2020
          • Send PM

Tranq played his heart out out there today. 11 tackles with a TFL. Nevertheless, I can’t help thinking that K-9 would have had a massive impact on a game like that. The Browns’ attack today reminded me a lot of the Patriots’ heavy-run offensive from last year.
          Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡