X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Cleveland and the Browns.

Talented team, matchup nightmare, great coach, loyal fanbase, and highly competent overhauled front office. Great game, gents.

I was impressed by their defensive backs. They were all over our receivers like fly paper most of the time, and they were hard hitting. The browns remind me of the recent chargers. They find a way to lose.

As far as loyal fan base...is there anyone in the midwest who is not? Its the flatness of the land. Makes them nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Quite_Frankly View Post
      I was impressed by their defensive backs. They were all over our receivers like fly paper most of the time, and they were hard hitting. The browns remind me of the recent chargers. They find a way to lose.

As far as loyal fan base...is there anyone in the midwest who is not? Its the flatness of the land. Makes them nuts.
      Yeah, their DBs were aggressive. Hopefully, we take the tape from today, and shore up our run defense and tackling. Was Forrest Merrill activated today?

Comment

The CB, Green, is a rookie UDFA, He is very, very impressive

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Originally posted by jaguarmanftype View Post

Yeah, their DBs were aggressive. Hopefully, we take the tape from today, and shore up our run defense and tackling. Was Forrest Merrill activated today?
          yes he played

Browns are #1 rushing team. Chargers are #1 team

Comment

Myles Garrett is the best defensive player in the NFL

Comment

Merril got called for holding on his 1st play in the game.

Comment

Chubb and Hunt...wow, what a 1-2 punch...hard to believe we escaped with a win, but somehow, we did...

Comment

Great game Cleveland fans. For those who were kind and knew your stuff, kudos. Well, you know who you are. As far as the dicks, why bother....

Comment

When their D dragged Ekeler into the endzone, I was pretty sure we were in trouble. I thought they would score for sure, but fortunately Mayfield dink and dunked it, and ran out the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      When their D dragged Ekeler into the endzone, I was pretty sure we were in trouble. I thought they would score for sure, but fortunately Mayfield dink and dunked it, and ran out the clock.
                      I dunno if it's the injury or what but the dude can't push the ball downfield against a prepared D. They have a hellacious running attack so it usually doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Quite_Frankly View Post

Lol, Cali and NY are nutso.
                        The fungus between Americas toenails lol
                        oh wait maybe that's just lebron james

Comment

Working...
                        X