From A Ravens Fan - Good Luck This Week!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Any thoughts on Rashod Bateman's first NFL game ?

Him n Hollywood n Andrews give Lamar plenty of weaponry, potentially.
    Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
    Ben Herbert

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

First, the Chargers not only could have, but should have been 12-4 last year. I submit that we have already seen several wins by Staley that likely would have been losses if Lynn were still HC.

Second, by any reasonable account, the Ravens have been ultra lucky to get four wins this year.

Did you think that the Chiefs were lucky when Rivers fumbled the snap on the Monday night game in 2011 when we setting up to kick the game winning FG? Well, that is basically what Edwards-Helaire did.

The 66 yard FG speaks for itself and says "fluke/pure luck".

And Reich just pissed on himself at the end of Monday night's game when he had the chance to put that game away, plus Blankenship missed the game winner even if I were to say that Campbell's FG block was skill and not a fluke as well.

The Ravens have been extraordinarily lucky to get 4 wins so far this season.
      How many breaks did Detroit get before losing? How many breaks did Indy get?
      There is more than one play that determines a games outcome.

Reverse Antonio Gibson's fumble, the pass interference against Cleveland, one or two of the fumbles by K.C.,
      & suddenly the Chargers are 1 - 4.

This is a completely useless excercise - Any team can tack on more than a few wins each year playing this game.

A 12 - 4 record would have made last years team into one of the great Charger teams.
      It wasn't close to being that.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

You were sort of the first to attack this guy. After he responded to a post suggesting their record is a mirage. So i disagree with you here. He was kind of defending himself imo. He didnt start with this shit.

The "mirage" comment was the beginning of this back and forth. What is he supposed to do? Bend over and take it?

I try and always get the backs of my fellow bolt fans...but when a fan comes here and defends his team...lets not all act like he started it. Just being real here. Trying to mediate this discussion. He didnt start the jabs.
        I made the mirage comment. I apologize if it created discord or was disrespectful. I am accustomed to fans of rival teams jawing at each other on fan forums.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I made the mirage comment. I apologize if it created discord or was disrespectful. I am accustomed to fans of rival teams jawing at each other on fan forums.
          No man it wasn't out of line whatsoever. It was simply the genesis of the semi - heated discussion. It wasnt an over the top assault by any means from you. But Ravens fan has the right to take it as "shots fired" and defend his team. Him taking jabs for making an account to troll and talk smack is out of line. He didnt start it. Yet a few are accusing him of doing just that. I dont want to see our members doing that. If we get fans from other teams here....and they are provoked....they should be able to defend themselves without being blamed for attitude etc.

For example.....Raiders game. Raider fans were talking shit pre game....and after the game charger fans threw it back on them....only to get called classless. They started it. lol

Comment

• Loving_life35
            Registered Ravens Fan
            • Oct 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
            The Ravens' 4-1 record is a mirage. They could easily be 1-4. They almost lost to the winless Lions, and probably did lose that game, the refs had to bail them out. They lost to the freakin' Raiders :lmao:and almost lost again to the 1-4 Colts. Beating the Chiefs is not a big deal, everyone is beating them this year. Baltimore hasn't played a real team yet like the Chargers with a hot QB. The Chargers are going to roll to a pretty convincing victory in this game and go into the Bye 5-1 and atop the AFC.
            This aged nicely lol what happened to rolling to a pretty convincing victory?

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Loving_life35 View Post

This aged nicely lol what happened to rolling to a pretty convincing victory?
              Well Velo is our biggest homer lol.
              hey congrats, your team surely outplayed us today.

Hopefully it makes the front office seek a trade for a DL.

Comment

• Loving_life35
                Registered Ravens Fan
                • Oct 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Well Velo is our biggest homer lol.
                hey congrats, your team surely outplayed us today.

Hopefully it makes the front office seek a trade for a DL.
                Thanks and I doubt it bc the front office never admits faults lol.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Congrats Loving_life35 . Maybe will see you in the playoffs!

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

You were sort of the first to attack this guy. After he responded to a post suggesting their record is a mirage. So i disagree with you here. He was kind of defending himself imo. He didnt start with this shit.

The "mirage" comment was the beginning of this back and forth. What is he supposed to do? Bend over and take it?

I try and always get the backs of my fellow bolt fans...but when a fan comes here and defends his team...lets not all act like he started it. Just being real here. Trying to mediate this discussion. He didnt start the jabs.
                    He is only here for one reason. He is a Raven fan. We don't go to his forum and say..."you guys could easily be 1-3"..etc..cmon man...I don't hate the guy...but he is a pretender as far as wishing us luck.

The Ravens killed us today....why don't you give him a kiss

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

Staley is right, we got both outplayed and outcoached.
                      credit the Ravens coaching and execution
                      Sometimes you just gotta tip your hat
                      We WILL see them in the playoffs and have a better chance then.
                      Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Fleet 1
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Kauai
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Quite_Frankly View Post

He is only here for one reason. He is a Raven fan. We don't go to his forum and say..."you guys could easily be 1-3"..etc..cmon man...I don't hate the guy...but he is a pretender as far as wishing us luck.

The Ravens killed us today....why don't you give him a kiss
                        What am i missing. He was responding to a jab at his teams record? Velo admitted he started this.

How about i give you a kiss?

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet Admin View Post

What am i missing. He was responding to a jab at his teams record? Velo admitted he started this.

How about i give you a kiss?
                          FLEETer is throwing out kisses! hahaha. Thank you FLEET for something warm and fuzzy. What a tough day!

Comment

Working...
                          X