Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    Missed most of it due to Wife wanting to talk :whistlin:

Peyton and Eli have Rivers on with them right now.

Also looks like Stafford has regressed lol. 2 INTs, off target, throwing a ball after crossing the LOS. Big mess for them tonight.
    I wonder if Ram fans are throwing McVay under the bus for two brutal, prime time losses in a row? 'Cause evidently, the recency effect is the only thing that counts.

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Peyton and Eli have Rivers on with them right now.

Also looks like Stafford has regressed lol. 2 INTs, off target, throwing a ball after crossing the LOS. Big mess for them tonight.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

mad a friend of mine says, “I don’t want to talk. And I don’t really want to listen either.”

Comment

• TTThunder
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post
          Detroit gets a nice TD from RB jermare jefferson, who was one of last few players drafted.... yet he is better than all the chargers backup runners...... TT is bad at selecting RB's.....
          Anyone remember TT trading up a few spots to draft RB Melvin Gordon, claiming that he is the last impact player available...

How many years had passed? I still do not think he is an impact player...

Go Bolts!!!

Comment

• Boltgang74
            We Are The Storm!
            • Aug 2018
            • Send PM

I dont really think TT is an impact GM either.

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

Originally posted by TTThunder View Post

Anyone remember TT trading up a few spots to draft RB Melvin Gordon, claiming that he is the last impact player available...

Go Bolts!!!
              Gordon doesn't get any respect, but the fact is that in his relatively brief career as a Chargers he scored more TDs for this franchise than all but four players. His 47 TDs are tied with Joiner for 5th all time, more than Kellen Winslow, more than Vincent Jackson, more than Wes Chandler. He accomplished this after not scoring a TD as a rookie. From 2016-18, he averaged 13 TDs per year. Even in 2019, the season he held out, he scored 9 TDs for the Chargers. Unfortunately, he was the cause of his own undoing, choosing to hold out in 2019, a very stupid decision that quashed his career. But it also hurt the Chargers, because this team has never found a replacement. Ekeler stepped up and has been a terrific. But he is the only capable RB on the roster, he carries that position, there is nobody else, and that is hurting the Chargers right now, it is part of the reason the offense is struggling. This offense would so much better with a tandem of Gordon and Ekler at RB. It's just unfortunate for both parties, IMO.

Comment

• Xenos
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
                Going all in is going how for the shams?
                That Sean McVay offense looks even worse than Lombardi’s. Just goes to show you how interesting things are and having perspective.

Comment

• blueman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by TTThunder View Post

Go Bolts!!!
                  The draft is like a box of chocolates..

Comment

• chargeroo
                    Fan since 1961
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Oregon
                    • Retired Manager/Pastor
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Gordon doesn't get any respect, but the fact is that in his relatively brief career as a Chargers he scored more TDs for this franchise than all but four players. His 47 TDs are tied with Joiner for 5th all time, more than Kellen Winslow, more than Vincent Jackson, more than Wes Chandler. He accomplished this after not scoring a TD as a rookie. From 2016-18, he averaged 13 TDs per year. Even in 2019, the season he held out, he scored 9 TDs for the Chargers. Unfortunately, he was the cause of his own undoing, choosing to hold out in 2019, a very stupid decision that quashed his career. But it also hurt the Chargers, because this team has never found a replacement. Ekeler stepped up and has been a terrific. But he is the only capable RB on the roster, he carries that position, there is nobody else, and that is hurting the Chargers right now, it is part of the reason the offense is struggling. This offense would so much better with a tandem of Gordon and Ekler at RB. It's just unfortunate for both parties, IMO.
                    I totally agree.
                    THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞