Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steelers @ Chargers Pregame Discussion (wk 11)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers @ Chargers Pregame Discussion (wk 11)

Chargers opened as a 3 point favorite, but it has climbed to 4.5 points today.

Discuss.

I think the line went up because Big Ben might be out another week because of testing positive for COVID, and Watt hurt his knee and might also be out. I know the Steelers looked bad against the Lions yesterday, but I'm not sure I have the confidence that the bettors seem to have that our team can dominate an opponent weakened by injuries.

Comment

If I was a betting man I'd put some cash on the Pittsburgh side. Can't believe we're favored against another 5-win team. We must be at "home". For whatever that's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
        Chargers opened as a 3 point favorite, but it has climbed to 4.5 points today.

Discuss.
        ooops mis read the point spread..... chargers favored????? makes no sense at all.....

pit has exactly the kind of defense that will do same thing to us that ravens and patriots did.....

plus, pit will not stop running like vikings did...... and the game is on national TV..... this will be a brutally tough game......

Comment

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

im glad they are favorites..... chargers play better as dogs.....
          Just to clarify - we are favored, not the Steelers.

Comment

and the game is on national TV..... this will be a brutally tough game......
            Given we just got through the "soft spot" in our schedule getting to play three games in a row against 2020-non-playoff teams and lost two of three, brutally tough may be an understatement. This is the make-or-break game of the season for us. If we win, the postseason hope will go into full swing. Another loss and may as well see how Mel Kiper analyzes our 2022 needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambler View Post
              I think the line went up because Big Ben might be out another week because of testing positive for COVID, and Watt hurt his knee and might also be out. I know the Steelers looked bad against the Lions yesterday, but I'm not sure I have the confidence that the bettors seem to have that our team can dominate an opponent weakened by injuries.
              They beat us without Ben last time when they were supposedly shitty.

Comment

It’s a lock, Chargers walking away.

Comment

We just arent consistent right now...so we probably win this one, lol...
                  My 2021 adopted Bolts...Special Teams today, Starters tommorrow....

LB Nick Niemann and DB Mark Webb

Comment

Dogfight, like most every game this season.

Comment

Remember last time LAC/PIT on Sunday night ?
                      Replay 2018 game and I will be pampered.

Comment

Anyone know a kid friendly place in LA my family and I can watch the game, preferably with a beer and a few wings??
                        2021 4 Roo
                        And brisket for all....

Comment

Working...
                        X