Giants @ Chargers Pregame Discussion (wk 14)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Berserker76
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts318 View Post
    I am going Sunday. A little bummed we will not see Daniel Jones and probably Keenan.
    ​ Of course, we may make Fromme look like Phil Simms with this defense. But then again, given this awful monstrosity called Sofi Stadium, I can use a blowout. My other two games were Dallas and Cleveland and had to leave with 70,000 at the same time. The problem is that idiot Kronke built a 70,000 seat stadium with traffic lanes perfect for the 32,000 fans at Carson.

​​​
    True that.

Comment

• JupiterBolt
      ~ Charger Fan ~
      • Sep 2018
      • Jupiter, FL
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
      I can’t believe some people criticized this play as an underthrown ball.

Comment

• Parcells
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts318 View Post
        I am going Sunday. A little bummed we will not see Daniel Jones and probably Keenan.
        ​ Of course, we may make Fromme look like Phil Simms with this defense. But then again, given this awful monstrosity called Sofi Stadium, I can use a blowout. My other two games were Dallas and Cleveland and had to leave with 70,000 at the same time. The problem is that idiot Kronke built a 70,000 seat stadium with traffic lanes perfect for the 32,000 fans at Carson.

​​​
        The exit process is one thing, but I think it’s an incredible stadium. I was there for the Dallas game. I’ve been to some of the other top stadiums, and I thought SoFi blows them away.

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2020
          • Oklahoma
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

I'll take a 2nd rounder for Stick...like what we got for Clipboard Jesus...
          That was a stunner....then they get Russell Wilson in the 3rd.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
            Brock Bowers N.M.W.
            • Feb 2019
            • McLean Illinois
            • Pipefitter Illinois State University
            • Send PM

Originally posted by JupiterBolt View Post

Yea....he didn't underthrow at all...he just waited a second too long to throw it, lol...otherwise Guyton, who had his guy beat, catches it on the run.

I like our WR group, and see us using our draft picks on other areas, but...I couldn't complain if a dynamic speedster with good hands (the kid from Alabama, Jamison Williams) fell in our laps and we took him. In fact, pretty much hope we take care of most needs in FA, so we have the luxury of picking guys like that.
            The TPB makes plans....

And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Fuck the Gnats. May the Ghost of Eli curse their children and grandchildren, may the soul of Archie haunt their locker room forever. (Jk about the kids - don’t curse kids for their parents, just in general )
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
                Fuck the Gnats. May the Ghost of Eli curse their children and grandchildren, may the soul of Archie haunt their locker room forever. (Jk about the kids - don’t curse kids for their parents, just in general )
                If the Giants are truly starting Jake Fromme State Farm - hopefully they play smart, aggressive, but don't do anything stupid either. Hopefully by the 4th quarter, Chase Daniels is handing off to Josh Kelley and Rountree.

Chargers with a short week could use a comfortable win. Meanwhile in KC - hopefully the Raiders run the ball like 72 times and it goes to OT.

Corrente and his crew working the Chargers game this Sunday. Chargers need to win by 42 so he doesn't matter
                Last edited by Bolt4Knob; 12-07-2021, 06:01 AM.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

If the Giants are truly starting Jake Fromme State Farm - hopefully they play smart, aggressive, but don't do anything stupid either. Hopefully by the 4th quarter, Chase Daniels is handing off to Josh Kelley and Rountree.

Chargers with a short week could use a comfortable win. Meanwhile in KC - hopefully the Raiders run the ball like 72 times and it goes to OT.

Corrente and his crew working the Chargers game this Sunday. Chargers need to win by 42 so he doesn't matter
                  Good one! This made me LOL. Sneaker head Mahomes came to mind when you said State Farm.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

Good one! This made me LOL. Sneaker head Mahomes came to mind when you said State Farm.
                    I can't take credit -- I am sure I learned that first from when he was at Georgia

Point is the same - third string QB - granted, Glennon wasn't good either. But the Chargers cannot look ahead. Take care of business this Sunday

Comment

• CivilBolt
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I can't take credit -- I am sure I learned that first from when he was at Georgia

Point is the same - third string QB - granted, Glennon wasn't good either. But the Chargers cannot look ahead. Take care of business this Sunday
                      Yup we need to have a killer instinct this Sunday

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

Yup we need to have a killer instinct this Sunday
                        Its an interesting week of games for the AFC teams for the playoffs and could have some good results for the Chargers

Pitt at MN: Vikings have been up and down this year; they really have done their own "Chargering" with finding ways to lose this year. Hopefully they can win

Balt at Cleve: I think Cleveland off the bye wins this game but another Cleveland loss, really puts them behind the 8 ball

Raiders at Chiefs: I don't expect the Raiders to win

Lions at Broncos: I think Broncos win

San Fran at Bengals: SF needs a win after botching the Seattle game; Bengals need a win

Buffalo at Tampa: Tampa needs to win to keep in line for home field so they should be motivated

So if the Chargers take care of business, get to 8-5, - -they could start to open some ground on a couple teams above

My guess, Steelers and Raiders

Comment

• jubei
                          Vagabond Ninja
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by JupiterBolt View Post

but, but, but...it was lol!

Comment

Working...
                          X