• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Berserker76
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
    Yes, Happy New Year to all of us Chargers fans and our favorite team.

Just a few months ago the doctors said I wouldn't last this long but here I am and I feel better than I did last summer. Looking forward to another year of watching this team grow together.
    Great news, Roo! Happy New Year to all Bolt fans, whether naughty or nice. Playoffs just around the corner, Bolt Up.

Comment

• Fleet 1
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Kauai
      • Send PM

Well done Roo. Proud of you. Fighter.

Happy New Years to you Blues Brothers and Sisters. We may not always have winning seasons....but we always have each other. Its never been just about Chargers and Football here. Some allow us to look into their lives on an intimate level as they fight for their lives with disease. WIth other life struggles. And 24/7 100% of the time over the last 20 years as 2 forums....the charger fan community here always rallies round them.

So much Aloha for you all. Thanks for making this a fun thing for me to keep operating. Its worth it for all these connections we make with one another.

Aloha. Yes im hungover. And say hi to my new baby.

IMG_1659 2.jpg

Comment

• Berserker76
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
        Well done Roo. Proud of you. Fighter.

Happy New Years to you Blues Brothers and Sisters. We may not always have winning seasons....but we always have each other. Its never been just about Chargers and Football here. Some allow us to look into their lives on an intimate level as they fight for their lives with disease. WIth other life struggles. And 24/7 100% of the time over the last 20 years as 2 forums....the charger fan community here always rallies round them.

So much Aloha for you all. Thanks for making this a fun thing for me to keep operating. Its worth it for all these connections we make with one another.

Aloha. Yes im hungover. And say hi to my new baby.

IMG_1659 2.jpg
        Sweet!

Comment

• BoltNTO
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2017
          • Send PM

Happy New Year Everyone...

Nice Whip Fleet 1!!!

Comment

Working...
          X