• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Reasonable scenario, Raiders clinch playoff spot with Colts loss and Steeler loss or tie. Raiders might not be motivated.

Comment

• JOJAX85
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2018
      • Irmo, SC
      • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
      Well I guess if they didn't have their 2 biggest weapons, they'd never shut up after we kick their asses.

That being said, we've really got to stop those 2.

Comment

• Xenos
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

I too believe that Palmer should have slowed down and not let the safety undercut him. If he slows down, he blocks out the safety and makes him go over his back to deflect the ball. It’s the receiver’s job to go get the ball. I expect Palmer to learn from the play.
        If he’s in the middle of his route with his back turned and getting separation for a TD, why would he slow down? Maybe if Herbert had thrown a rainbow in the air instead of a low line drive, you can make that argument. But Herbert blew it on that pass.

Comment

• Formula 21
          The Future is Now
          • Jun 2013
          • Republic of San Diego
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

If he’s in the middle of his route with his back turned and getting separation for a TD, why would he slow down? Maybe if Herbert had thrown a rainbow in the air instead of a low line drive, you can make that argument. But Herbert blew it on that pass.
          Passes aren’t perfect, especially 50 yard ones. Receivers have to adjust to the ball in the air. It’s their job.
          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
          The Wasted Decade is done.
          Build Back Better.

Comment

• Xenos
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Passes aren’t perfect, especially 50 yard ones. Receivers have to adjust to the ball in the air. It’s their job.
            Some cases yes. Not in this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Johnson's speed means what...that Charger safeties move up to take away his short/intermediate routes and the other receivers get separation deep?

I'm starting to think there is no point.
              Jackson, Jones and Johnson on the field at the same time creates matchup issues. I am not sure how much more clearly I can say that. I do not like Samuel against any of those guys in particular. I do not like some aspects of Campbell and Davis against Jackson and Johnson. Harris cannot defend any of them.

If we have a clue, James will be defending Waller a lot and will not be matched up against WRs as much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Are you kidding me? Palmer's back was not turned when the ball was in the air and the throw was late, which means that Palmer should already have been ready for the ball. The big clue here is that the DB covering Palmer was easily able to react to the ball in the air.

Go back and watch the play again and please stop with your assertion about what Palmer should or should not have been able to do. It is just false. You are wrong.

Comment

• Xenos
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

Are you kidding me? Palmer's back was not turned when the ball was in the air and the throw was late, which means that Palmer should already have been ready for the ball. The big clue here is that the DB covering Palmer was easily able to react to the ball in the air.

Go back and watch the play again and please stop with your assertion about what Palmer should or should not have been able to do. It is just false. You are wrong.
                  No, it’s pretty obvious you are wrong. You have been in denial despite video evidence to the contrary. I hope you are a better lawyer than a football fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xenos View Post

No, it’s pretty obvious you are wrong. You have been in denial despite video evidence to the contrary. I hope you are a better lawyer than a football fan.
                    I have watched the replay about 5 times today due to your posts. You are just wrong. If you refuse to reexamine the video, bury your head in the sand and carry on with your delusional take, there is nothing I can do to help you see the reality.

Comment

• SuperCharged
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2019
                      • Utah
                      • Midnight Toker
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post

That's Corey Feldman.
                      Sure is. I think that is his 1st gig.

Comment

• I think that will just about do it for the Tyron Johnson mocking for the year with him making the most important play of the game for the Raiders so far.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍