How do we feel today? Time to vent..... and then let it go.....

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Charge!
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2019
    • Send PM

How do we feel today? Time to vent..... and then let it go.....

This is kind of how I feel today as a die hard Chargers fan and raider hater of over 50 years!!!!! =)

Here is some passion of a die hard fanatic:

Chris Maddog Russo loses it on the Mike and the Maddog Show after his beloved San Francisco Giants fall to the Florida Marlins in the 2003 NL Division Series.

There must be a few others of you out there?

This is one way to vent and get out the stress and not drink?.... lol
  • Boltdiehard
    The Precious
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

I’ve pretty much been on cruise control ever since the defense blew the late lead Justin gave us against KC which would have flipped the division and we rocket after that. The Texans game sealed the deal for me.

Comment

• foreigner
      Tom Telesco is gone
      • Sep 2013
      • Send PM

well.... digesting but at the same time happy.... I always thought this year was a learning year in preparation for next year... very happy with Herbert's performance from last night.. what a frigging stud.... 5014 yards... wow.... now Telesco on the other hand... that guy needs to go.... frigging go....

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Send PM

I'm pissed at Staley to be honest. Fuck him and his go for it on 4th and 2 at his own 18 yard line. FUCK YOU Staley! And fuck Staley for wasting Herbert this year. That actually required some skill. Skill at SUCKING but skill nonetheless. And FUCK YOU Staley for acting and telling other folks they don't know football when your fucked up defense is the reason you're not in the playoffs! FUCK YOU Staley!! And the fucking time out call that might have taken the playoffs out of our grasp...FUCK YOU Staley! I could go on but for now this will have to do. I want to let this shit go. Thank you Charge! Great idea. Time for me to go Zen now and clean up my bode for tomorrow's inspection.

Comment

• foreigner
          Tom Telesco is gone
          • Sep 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post
          I'm pissed at Staley to be honest. Fuck him and his go for it on 4th and 2 at his own 18 yard line. FUCK YOU Staley! And fuck Staley for wasting Herbert this year. That actually required some skill. Skill at SUCKING but skill nonetheless. And FUCK YOU Staley for acting and telling other folks they don't know football when your fucked up defense is the reason you're not in the playoffs! FUCK YOU Staley!! And the fucking time out call that might have taken the playoffs out of our grasp...FUCK YOU Staley! I could go on but for now this will have to do. I want to let this shit go. Thank you Charge! Great idea. Time for me to go Zen now and clean up my bode for tomorrow's inspection.
          Hey you missed Telesco for the wonderful Storm's and Tillery's and Murray's he has provided...

Edit, I respect Storm now.. but he is no more than a backup.

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post
            That's enough venting for the entire board! LOL! I'm just wondering how much of this season is on Staley vs. his hands being tied for the necessary changes in personnel.

Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltx
              Dominate the day
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
              I’ve pretty much been on cruise control ever since the defense blew the late lead Justin gave us against KC which would have flipped the division and we rocket after that. The Texans game sealed the deal for me.
              Pretty gut wrenching to think if they had handled business against KC and Houston, we'd be talking about potential #1 seed here!!!

Game of inches, indeed.

Honestly, they would have been rolled in Buffalo next week. Imagine our guys trying to wrap up Josh Allen on some of his amazing scramble throws. The defense just wasn't there all year. Maybe a loss like this motivates them all off-season. I don't know. If these guys weren't dying to play with/for Herbert before, they sure as hell are after last night. MFIC status established.
              ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Well tough loss - thankfully out of pocket much of the game - only saw the last 30 seconds of regulation and OT
                1) Staley should have gone for 2
                2) the timeout was overblown - the Raiders knew winning meant the Bengals and not KC

3) I didn't like the decision to go for it deep in own territory
                4) the PI sucked

lastly, Telesco should be fired but he won't be

Comment

• Bolts&noles
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

TT and Lamebo need to go.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

I'm pissed as well. That was such a typical Charger meltdown, shit show in a meaningful game performance that I'm mostly pissed at ,myself for believing things would ever be different with this franchise. I'm mad as hell that Murray was out there getting snaps ahead of White and Staley saying Murray was our best cover LB. He doesn't know his own personnel 17 games into the season. Murray was a liability. I'm sick of Bosa disappearing when we need a game wrecker. I can't fucking believe Keenan is dropping balls right in his chest. The refs are deserving of all our ire. They should have been fired or shot on the spot. They made game changing calls and clearly favored the Raiders. When Rich B didn't like a spot he didn't have to challenge it he just had to ask. When he was considering a challenge they walked over and talked him out of it. WTF? I hate the way Norton got abused and then they didn't help him out. We needed Feiler and Slater at least to be stout aand they struggled. The Chargers weren't ready to play. Spent last week patting themselves on the back for the great ST additions and Robert fumbled a punt while Hopkins missed a fg. Choke city. How many penalties did we have last night? Over 100 yards worth. HOW DO YOU GIVE UP A 3RD AND 23 ON A DRAW PLAY.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Send PM

My analytics coach says "venting" doesn't actually resolve anything. I say FUCK YOU to analytics coach!

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Send PM

I'm not sure who said it exactly but I think Bosa did. In any event A Chargers player said "we just didn't come out focused last night (for the game)". FUCK YOU!!! How do you not come out focused for the deciding game of the season?! Wow.

Anyone recall who that was?

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡