How do we feel today? Time to vent..... and then let it go.....

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlazingBolt
    SLAM DUNK!
    • Jun 2013
    • East County San Diego
    • Bolt fanatic
    • Send PM

I feel......like it was an exciting season, Herbert confirmed he is a superstar, draft picks looked promising, but I am glad its over because I don't feel like we had the team to win it and we need to kill it this off season to put us in position.

I was enertained, I enjoyed it, and I feel positive that we can build a Champion from this foundation quickly.
    migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Charge!
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
      well.... digesting but at the same time happy.... I always thought this year was a learning year in preparation for next year... very happy with Herbert's performance from last night.. what a frigging stud.... 5014 yards... wow.... now Telesco on the other hand... that guy needs to go.... frigging go....
      I agree ... those are all good points.... Herbert is amazing and only scratching the surface..... fun to watch too....

Comment

• Charge!
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
        I feel......like it was an exciting season, Herbert confirmed he is a superstar, draft picks looked promising, but I am glad its over because I don't feel like we had the team to win it and we need to kill it this off season to put us in position.

I was enertained, I enjoyed it, and I feel positive that we can build a Champion from this foundation quickly.
        I agree with this too.... this team should get better quickly..... we have the most important part, Herbert!

Comment

• Tol
          From Accounting
          • Mar 2019
          • Carlsbad
          • Send PM

The OT loss to the Chiefs felt worse, TBH. Mostly because I can't stand Kelce, and he put the game away.
          I knew they'd blow the Texans game.
          I knew the Raiders would find a way to win this one.
          Haven't quite exorcised the demons of old, but we're very close.

For a team with a star QB, who deserves to be in the playoffs, it hurts.
          But rock bottom had to be 0-45 vs NE. 13-8 since then. We're trending up now.
          Playoffs for sure next year. And for many years to come with Herbert as our franchise QB.

Comment

• CivilBolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2019
            • Send PM

The OT loss to the Chiefs felt worse, TBH. Mostly because I can't stand Kelce, and he put the game away.
            I knew the Raiders and refs would find a way to win this one.

Fixed it for you :shifty:

Comment

What pisses me off is that the coach is the one who sabotaged the KC game and last nights game. Two big games.

Listen to Rex. He knows. Wish we could hire him. I mean even with the bad defense...we could have won. We could have been in this year. I hope the Spani have the balls to fire him.

"He coached his team out of a playoff opportunity against a team they were better than..."

Comment

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post
                I'm pissed at Staley to be honest. Fuck him and his go for it on 4th and 2 at his own 18 yard line. FUCK YOU Staley! And fuck Staley for wasting Herbert this year. That actually required some skill. Skill at SUCKING but skill nonetheless. And FUCK YOU Staley for acting and telling other folks they don't know football when your fucked up defense is the reason you're not in the playoffs! FUCK YOU Staley!! And the fucking time out call that might have taken the playoffs out of our grasp...FUCK YOU Staley! I could go on but for now this will have to do. I want to let this shit go. Thank you Charge! Great idea. Time for me to go Zen now and clean up my bode for tomorrow's inspection.
                Well said. We need a mutiny or something because management won't do crap. They all back each other up.

I am seriously more pizzed today. Last nite I was in too much shock and disbelief. That a coach could be such an idiot. Even with Tom Brady...you don't go for it on your own 18 that early in the game only 3 points behind.

Comment

• Fan1970
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2021
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Tol View Post

I knew the Raiders would find a way to win this one.

For a team with a star QB, who deserves to be in the playoffs, it hurts.
                  But rock bottom had to be 0-45 vs NE. 13-8 since then. We're trending up now.
                  Playoffs for sure next year. And for many years to come with Herbert as our franchise QB.
                  Unfortunately, Herbert couldn't play defense. I feel bad that he is the only star QB not to be in the playoffs. He will probably deflect blame from teammates & instead critique his own performance.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post
                    I'm pissed at Staley to be honest. Fuck him and his go for it on 4th and 2 at his own 18 yard line. FUCK YOU Staley! And fuck Staley for wasting Herbert this year. That actually required some skill. Skill at SUCKING but skill nonetheless. And FUCK YOU Staley for acting and telling other folks they don't know football when your fucked up defense is the reason you're not in the playoffs! FUCK YOU Staley!! And the fucking time out call that might have taken the playoffs out of our grasp...FUCK YOU Staley! I could go on but for now this will have to do. I want to let this shit go. Thank you Charge! Great idea. Time for me to go Zen now and clean up my bode for tomorrow's inspection.
                    Once again, the timeout had NOTHING to do with the outcome. The Raiders were going to run a play and the timeout was called with 4 seconds left on the play clock. Question the 4th down call or anything else but focusing on that is ridiculous.

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

I feel blessed to have Herbert and to know Staley will be given Justin's remaining rookie contract to show he can build a perineal contender
                      and I know this because for as stupid as the Spanos klan can be, they aren't stupid enough to listen to reactionary media members made up of has-beens like Rex Ryan

We almost won a game that was as lopsided a called-game as I've seen, that means with Herbert, we can literally force our way into a championship without being a "favored franchise"

RT, RB1 and defense
                      .005 Brock Bowers, TE/HB/SR Georgia
                      .037 Braden Fiske, DT Florida St.
                      .069 Mike Sainristil, CB Michigan
                      .105 Brenden Rice, WR USC
                      .110 Mason McCormick, OG/OC S. Dakota St.
                      .140 Zak Zinter, OG Michigan
                      .181 Nehemiah Pritchett, CB Auburn
                      .225 Ainias Smith, WR Texas A&M
                      .253 Carson Steele, RB UCLA

Comment

• SBbound
                        Casual fanatic
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Merced/San Diego
                        • Send PM

This post is off topic in that I'm venting about Raider fans. I was hoping that Las Vegas would have a better class of Raider fans than Oakland.
                        We had tickets in section 135, club seats. The Twitch lounge is pretty nice and very spacious.
                        It started with the Raider fan behind us spilling beer on my wife and kicking our seat backs. From there it got worse, the three Raider fans behind us were yelling the F bomb to excess (hundreds of times) and I felt bad for the 8-year-old kid in front of us hearing all of this. It got so bad that at half time I went to the usher to bring up disturbing fan behavior. After half time these men began yelling that Charger fans are snitches and pussies, while kicking our seat backs. In the fourth quarter we moved up to the handicap seats at top of our section after our complains to staff went nowhere.
                        Raider fans are the same everywhere. Disappointing.

A positive side note: Allegient Stadium has first class production values, SoFi/Chargers need to up their production game.

Comment

• JOJAX85
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Sep 2018
                          • Irmo, SC
                          • Send PM

I feel like we have a ton of cap space and a mid 1st Rd pick, which should provide upgrades at several positions.

I feel like we have a young aggressive FIRST year Head Coach, who will learn from his mistakes.

I feel like that we were in that game at all after all the self inflicted blunders and penalties is a testament to this team's grit.

I feel like, contrary to some on this board who doesn't feel like he's very good, we have an absolute STUD at QB.

I feel like the future is bright.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡