How do we feel today? Time to vent..... and then let it go.....

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cdn Bolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • Ontario , Canada
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Once again, the timeout had NOTHING to do with the outcome. The Raiders were going to run a play and the timeout was called with 4 seconds left on the play clock. Question the 4th down call or anything else but focusing on that is ridiculous.
    You need to watch this feed.

Get Up on Twitter: "Rex Ryan went OFF on Chargers head coach Brandon Staley after the team's loss to the Raiders "We're being robbed as NFL fans that we don't get to see Justin Herbert in the playoffs. ... It's hard not to make the playoffs with a franchise QB, but congratulations, you did it." https://t.co/9IQDClo5n3" / Twitter

It seems it did. Rex Ryan is convinced they were going to run out the clock. In the feed below after the game Eckler asked Max Crosby if they were going to take a knee and he says yes.

Watching it they were in no hurry to run the play and seemed little concerned about getting a 1st down running the ball 3x w no mystery about it.

Comment

• Xenos
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Still fucking horrible. Barely slept last night. Herbert nearly pulling it off again was both amazing and horrible. Really wished we could have traded last year’s OT victory in Oakland for this one since it mattered more.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by labound View Post
        This post is off topic in that I'm venting about Raider fans. I was hoping that Las Vegas would have a better class of Raider fans than Oakland.
        We had tickets in section 135, club seats. The Twitch lounge is pretty nice and very spacious.
        It started with the Raider fan behind us spilling beer on my wife and kicking our seat backs. From there it got worse, the three Raider fans behind us were yelling the F bomb to excess (hundreds of times) and I felt bad for the 8-year-old kid in front of us hearing all of this. It got so bad that at half time I went to the usher to bring up disturbing fan behavior. After half time these men began yelling that Charger fans are snitches and pussies, while kicking our seat backs. In the fourth quarter we moved up to the handicap seats at top of our section after our complains to staff went nowhere.
        Raider fans are the same everywhere. Disappointing.

A positive side note: Allegient Stadium has first class production values, SoFi/Chargers need to up their production game.
        If Rich can vent on my post here (LOL) then you can certainly vent on asshole Raiders fans. I didn't say they were all assholes. Just the Raiders fans around you. And those sound like major assholes! I feel ya, labound! I was accosted by a fellow Chargers fan (at the Murph) at a playoffs game once. I don't go to games any longer as a result.

Comment

• SBbound
          Casual fanatic
          • Feb 2019
          • Merced/San Diego
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post

If Rich can vent on my post here (LOL) then you can certainly vent on asshole Raiders fans. I didn't say they were all assholes. Just the Raiders fans around you. And those sound like major assholes! I feel ya, labound! I was accosted by a fellow Chargers fan (at the Murph) at a playoffs game once. I don't go to games any longer as a result.
          I hope to attend every Charger game next year, home and away and this one experience won't deter me. My wife however doesn't want to go to another Raider Vegas game. I've attended a couple of hundred NFL games and about 25 Charger/Raider games and this was the worst behavior that I've experienced so far. I also know it's a anomaly, so I'm not going to let it bother me.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍