Clear All
  • Velo
    Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Heyward had much more in the tank than Chris Harris and Perryman was healthier than Murray or Tranquil this season. Ingram is just an intangible guy. He brings an element that only Derwin seemed to exhibit. We have a lot of quiet guys. We need some loud guys.

im still pissed about Adrian Phillips. Actually, I am pissed about Rodney Harrison who played his last season here with a bad hamstring was let go and flourished in NE for several seasons.
    Let's not get started on Wes Welker.

Comment

• gzubeck
      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
      • Jan 2019
      • Tucson, AZ
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Early sign of Dementia for Marty!

:wtf2:
      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Xenos
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

We were going to put him on the PS. He just didn’t understand and chose Miami’s instead. If he had just stayed on our PS, he would have been called up as soon as there was a Tim Dwight injury.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
          The Precious
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by labound View Post

That made me snort laugh!
          I mean we have like three guys on defense worth a shit and hey let’s put them on the market!

:what:

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

I mean we have like three guys on defense worth a shit and hey let’s put them on the market!

:what:
            I don't know...if someone gives us two first round picks or maybe two seconds and two thirds for bosa I would have to consider given the depth in the draft for line men in this years draft. Derwin I would not. We need ALL the DB's we can find.

:cheers:
            Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Xenos
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Heyward had much more in the tank than Chris Harris and Perryman was healthier than Murray or Tranquil this season. Ingram is just an intangible guy. He brings an element that only Derwin seemed to exhibit. We have a lot of quiet guys. We need some loud guys.

im still pissed about Adrian Phillips. Actually, I am pissed about Rodney Harrison who played his last season here with a bad hamstring was let go and flourished in NE for several seasons.
              Rodney was constantly injured with us. Once again, I don’t think he would have done anything with us. Losing Phillips sucked. I think he would still be here if Staley was the HC.

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                Rodney was constantly injured with us. Once again, I don’t think he would have done anything with us. Losing Phillips sucked. I think he would still be here if Staley was the HC.
                False about Rodney. Look at his games started over his career in SD.

Comment

• Xenos
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

False about Rodney. Look at his games started over his career in SD.
                  Sorry I think I was confusing him with Seau. Blame Butler for what happened.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

Just watched highlights of the game.
                    Anyone who thinks Bosa is done, go focus on him.

It is ridiculous the amount of attention the Raiders gave to Bosa in pass protection.
                    One rb chipping, a second helping out the OT, both waiting for Bosa.

The Raiders were not going to let this guy beat them.

Meanwhile, with Maxx Crosby.......he looked like Lawrence taylor because they isolated him all day against Storm.

Bosa had the better game.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • Send PM

Chris harris is done...he's lost 3 - 4 steps, and he was not all that fast to start with. Great player in his prime.

He was as responsible for the tight end racing to the endzone in the first Q, because he just didn't have the speed to cut him off.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Remember how Staley was praised for getting Bosa isolated on tackles, by having Murray threatening the A-gap in the game against Washington.

How clever he was......that was long ago.

Comment

• Xenos
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Brandon Thorn thinks Bosa is pretty good.

• The Bosa brothers both finished inside the top five in sack score and somehow are two of the four or five most skilled edge-rushers in the NFL. Each player has an uncanny understanding of how to adapt their pass-rush plan on the fly based on the specific weakness or error of the tackle they are facing.

Nick Bosa finished the year tied with Myles Garrett for the second most high-quality sacks (nine) in the NFL and eight of those were either using his vaunted forklift technique, bull-rush or going inside with a stutter club-rip. While Nick is more of a power-oriented rusher that can win outside, Joey is a little more diverse in his approach with a higher likelihood of going outside first. Four of Joey’s seven high-quality sacks came going outside with either a side-scissors, club-swim, stab-club, or power pop moves to the corner.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍