Clear All
  • Parcells
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post
    6 playoff teams

gonna be tough schedule
    If you exlcude the game within our division, we've got the NFC West, which is gonna be tough. Outside of division games, 4 of the 11 games are against playoff teams. Of KC's 11 non-division games, 7 are against playoff teams (LAR, AZ, SF, Buf, Ten, Cincy, TB). Losing on Sunday sucked, but it did give us a far kinder schedule. The Raiders have 6 of their 11 games against playoff teams.

Comment

• Parcells
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Also, for a comparison, we had 9 games against playoff teams. And we actually went 5-4 in those games. Unfortunately, we went 4-4 against non-playoff teams.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
        Pretty much retired......
        • Sep 2018
        • JoJa
        • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I did not think about this before, but I recently moved to a suburb of Nashville and Atlanta is only a 4 hour drive from here. Hmmm....
        Well I can tell you that there are better seats to be had and cheaper too if you come to Atlanta, because the Falcons stink. I'll be at this one as I am just 45 minutes north on Hwy 85. Come join me and we can stub hub some 50 yard liners behind the Chargers bench!

Comment

• Parcells
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Here’s hoping we get the Cardinals later in the season. Kyler seems to start hot, but then after half a season of getting knocked around is less apt to run which is what makes him dangerous.

Comment

• Parcells
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

Well I can tell you that there are better seats to be had and cheaper too if you come to Atlanta, because the Falcons stink. I'll be at this one as I am just 45 minutes north on Hwy 85. Come join me and we can stub hub some 50 yard liners behind the Chargers bench!
            Atlanta is a fun city to visit, has good food, and the stadium is supposed to be pretty solid. As long as the dates work out, I plan on this being one of the games I catch next year. It’s amazing the difference in prices in some cities. With fees, my son and I had tickets to the Texans game in the third row on the fifty yard line for $200 a pop. SoFi and Allegiant were around $800 per ticket for tickets that we’re still good but not quite that good.

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

The Rams are getting 10 home games next season.

Comment

• Parcells
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                The Rams are getting 10 home games next season.
                I wonder what the breakdown will be for that game. It’s not like the Rams have some overwhelming fan base as it is. Stafford had to go to silent counts in SoFi on Sunday against the 49ers.

Comment

• foreigner
                  Tom Telesco is gone
                  • Sep 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post
                  Also, for a comparison, we had 9 games against playoff teams. And we actually went 5-4 in those games. Unfortunately, we went 4-4 against non-playoff teams.
                  And one of those non playoffs team was the worst team of the season...

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                    • Send PM

I wonder what the breakdown will be for that game. It’s not like the Rams have some overwhelming fan base as it is. Stafford had to go to silent counts in SoFi on Sunday against the 49ers.
                    That is right. The Rams don't really have a fan base; I understand there were as many if not more Niner fans at that game. Stafford's wife complained about it.

Comment

• Berserker76
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
                      We wont have opponents, if the stupid we have as GM brings good DLs and a proper RT... or is he going to wait again on Bulaga? Oh btw... Trai Turner is in the playoffs.

:smoking:
                      Yea, good old Trai, that POS. Didn't come here to play, just collect a check. Hope Jones flattens him like a cardboard box. Bitter?, Who's bitter???

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Most of the road games should be in good conditions in terms of weather. The only games where the weather could get bad are Denver, Kansas City, and Cleveland. Unless the 49ers game has rain, that should be a good weather game. I hope we get one of the three aforementioned road games in September. We played the Chiefs at KC in September last year, when it was sunny, although with wind, and it turned out well for the team.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

If you exlcude the game within our division, we've got the NFC West, which is gonna be tough. Outside of division games, 4 of the 11 games are against playoff teams. Of KC's 11 non-division games, 7 are against playoff teams (LAR, AZ, SF, Buf, Ten, Cincy, TB). Losing on Sunday sucked, but it did give us a far kinder schedule. The Raiders have 6 of their 11 games against playoff teams.
                          Is Seattle, if they trade Russell Wilson, are they really going to be better?

The Cardinals - they are going to overhaul the roster I would imagine

San Fran - if they have the new QB, Trey Lance, could be growing pains

NFL is so hard to predict season to season on paper

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡