• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Not for much. Maybe as a package with pick(s) to move up.
    Not looking for much, just a chance at someone better. He wasnt worth a first round pick anyways so a chance to move up works for me and get rid of his cap hit next season.
    11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
    35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
    37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
    66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
    69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
    100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
    110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
    140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
    181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
    225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Boltnut
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
      know it's still hellah early, and.... am changing my first round target to Zion Johnson.

Linderbaum seems to be gaining traction in the top half of the first, and think Zion is getting graded as a tackle for the most part.... personally think he is heaps better inside @guard, and prefer drafting him early, rather than taking my chances on someone like Faalele @RT later, who doesn't seem like he can play swing/LT ??
      Super pissed that you guys won't let me move Feiler to RT... this OG class is sooooo good/deep!

Zion Johnson was so good at OG (before moving outside to OT... where he is still pretty good).
      Linderbaum has incredible movement skills (I think he could play any IOL position). He'll need to put a little more weight/muscle on without loosing his quickness/speed.
      But... do we really have to spend a 1st rounder there...? Especially since this OG class is so good.

My current infatuation... LG Lecitus Smith.
      I don't take requests, so please do not ask, I will ignore them. Please consider supporting me making these videos over at Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/D...

Comment

• Boltnut
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Not looking for much, just a chance at someone better. He wasnt worth a first round pick anyways so a chance to move up works for me and get rid of his cap hit next season.
        My biggest problem with Tillery is his run defense. He simply gets run over... he's one of the biggest reasons our run defense is so bad.
        Having said that, he's on the roster for next year. His trade value right now is 0. IMO, he's a situational pass rusher...
        If he's given a 5th-year option... I'll seriously question TT's evaluation ability.

Comment

• Boltnut
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

The other thing that we need to keep in mind... we have almost $79 million in cap space next year. If we cut Bulaga (almost certain) we have another $10.5 million on top of that.

We could be serious buyers this offseason... looking to poach some talent from teams that have overspent.

Comment

• Boltnut
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Poach RG Wyatt Teller from Cleveland.
            Draft a LG in the 3rd (I'll take Lecitus)
            Move Feiler to RT.

OL:
            LT Slater
            LG Lecitus
            OC Linsley
            RG Teller
            RT Feiler

And you still have you 1st and 2nd round picks for EDGE/CB.

Comment

• beachcomber
              & ramblin' man
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Super pissed that you guys won't let me move Feiler to RT... this OG class is sooooo good/deep!

Zion Johnson was so good at OG (before moving outside to OT... where he is still pretty good).
              Linderbaum has incredible movement skills (I think he could play any IOL position). He'll need to put a little more weight/muscle on without loosing his quickness/speed.
              But... do we really have to spend a 1st rounder there...? Especially since this OG class is so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0gHZs-AbWA
              unless someone drops, then yes.... am spending a first on Zion.

if he slots inside next to Slater, then we have two first rounders protecting Herbie's blindside.

for me, that also moves Feiler to RT, and then Jaimes to under center to learn behind Linsley.

also means that we can keep Schofield as backup to Oboushi.

just need to find a replacement @swing tackle.

LT Slater
              LG Zion
              OC Linsley, Jaimes
              RG Oboushi, Schofield
              RT Feiler, Norton

would prolly add a FA tackle if possible to the above mix.

RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                know it's still hellah early, and.... am changing my first round target to Zion Johnson.

Linderbaum seems to be gaining traction in the top half of the first, and think Zion is getting graded as a tackle for the most part.... personally think he is heaps better inside @guard, and prefer drafting him early, rather than taking my chances on someone like Faalele @RT later, who doesn't seem like he can play swing/LT ??

would still like George Pickens, but would prefer a round discount due to his ACL.... ditto for Faalele, who I would prefer round three if possible, and if we went in that direction.

my other day two guy is Cade Otton, and still got no problems w/adding Josh Jobe to the secondary, if that is our/my fallback option.

and not sure Tupuola would still be there day three, but would love to get that kind of discount due to his injury concerns, and.... his production is prolific/off the charts as of late.

round five Telesco special is NT Robert Cooper in my book, as that is a much needed reinforcement on the depth chart, by my take.

round six, am heaping another injury/concussion concern onto my pile, as still would take my chances w/Gaotete round six if he's still on the board.

w/all the other largesse/excess of picks day three, would be fishin' for DTs, and as many as we can reel in.
                Z. Johnson is playing OLG this season again. He had to play OLT out of necessity in 2020. Love the kid as he is a top 50 prospect for me.
                I agree Otton will go day 2.
                D. Faalele will probably go 50-100 on his upside.
                My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

My biggest problem with Tillery is his run defense. He simply gets run over... he's one of the biggest reasons our run defense is so bad.
                  Having said that, he's on the roster for next year. His trade value right now is 0. IMO, he's a situational pass rusher...
                  If he's given a 5th-year option... I'll seriously question TT's evaluation ability.
                  I concur.

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

I don't take requests, so please do not ask, I will ignore them. Please consider supporting me making these videos over at Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/D...

Good infatuation to have. I think L. Smith will end up a top 75 guy on my board. Power, grip strength, agility, balance. He’s a dude.

Prospect that is high on my day 3 sleeper/under valued board is Dawson Deaton (TT). He is currently a top 100 dude on my board. Plays with the right mentality. He has his most starts ( 3 straight years ) at OC but has started/played all 5 positions during his 5 years.

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

True, I just have a problem paying him first round money to be a situational pass rusher. Rather just move him but sure, we can afford to keep him next year. Never know, somebody might think he fits their scheme.
                      Last edited by Boltjolt; 10-23-2021, 08:11 PM.
                      11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
                      35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                      37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                      66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                      69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                      100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                      110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                      140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                      181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
                      225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Boltnut
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Good infatuation to have. I think L. Smith will end up a top 75 guy on my board. Power, grip strength, agility, balance. He’s a dude.

Prospect that is high on my day 3 sleeper/under valued board is Dawson Deaton (TT). He is currently a top 100 dude on my board. Plays with the right mentality. He has his most starts ( 3 straight years ) at OC but has started/played all 5 positions during his 5 years.

Nice find! I hadn't looked into Deaton. Seems very aware in the passing game. Good push in the run game and can get to the second level. Deep class...

Comment

• beachcomber
                          & ramblin' man
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

the Packers are the kind of team that snag those unheralded linemen day three.... the likes of Dawson Deaton and Josh Sills.

and the Steelers make a habit out of nabbing bad ass LBs early on day two, and sometimes before that in round one.

would like to see us make a habit of grabbing the likes of a Rashawn Slater early, and then following that up w/a guy like Jaimes.

it makes for a good football team....
                          RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

Working...
                          X