First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dmac_bolt
    replied
    Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
    Moa of David was a Kearny Komet according to my Chargers souviner program.
    No shit? I was a Komet

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    Moa of David was a Kearny Komet according to my Chargers souviner program.

Leave a comment:

• jox g
    replied
    Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

As a group Polynesian men don’t get their due, for such a small population of people to be so incredibly over represented in high school football, college football, pro football, and rugby leagues all around the world, it really is amazing…
    Let's get some Moa of David in there in the next game (2nd half). Give more game experience in case of injury. JT WOODS with 2 tackles in the 2 plays he's in there Very Late!

Leave a comment:

• jaguarmanftype
    replied

Good stuff. Looks like Herbert joined in on the Mack-paid dinners originally intended for the defensive units too.

Leave a comment:

• C’monchargers
    replied
    PS: Sufficiency wins best smile award, efficiency wins silverware….

Leave a comment:

• C’monchargers
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Here’s the play action part. It’s a good nuanced take that looks oat both sides and the caveats.
    If I read it correctly his point isn’t that they can be efficient but sufficient. I can agree to that notion that you can still run a sufficient play without some sort of a run game establish but I wouldn’t so far as stretch it to efficient.

Leave a comment:

• Velo
    replied
    Originally posted by richpjr View Post

They are pretty much a waste of time. I could care less what beer he drinks and don’t really like listening to him slurp the beers. He rarely tells you anything that you don’t read in his columns. Not worth the time.
    Agreed.

Leave a comment:

• richpjr
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Not everyone subscribes. And it’s just mainly a chill Q&A unless something bad happened in the game. I also like listening to it when I’m doing random house errands.
    If you don’t get his articles they are a bit more useful.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X