• Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

For sure.
    I tried to post in the Game Thread.
    But forgot to hit "Send."

It was 3rd and 23.

We are so sick of this finesse shit.
    Lack of football awareness.

I got a bit of a bad vibe from Staley re his end of season presser.
    It's like he's a Flat Earther or something.
    ​​​​Deny. Deny.
    Michael Lombardi says Staley is arrogant.
    We were in the playoff drivers seat.
    What happened ?

Gonna watch Telesco tomorrow
    with a microscope, Fleet.
    We do not care about how many
    "moving parts" there are, Tom.
    It’s Staley’s first year. Let him be optimistic. We’ll see what his actions are.

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

One of the things that gripes me about Staley is, if yer going to go for it on 4th down in our OWN territory, at LEAST come up with a more creative play than Ekkie up the gut against a stacked box for nada...and Staley/Lombo dialed up a LOT of predictable plays on 4th down during the season that epic failed...at LEAST dial up something creative, for crying out loud...at the very least, Herbie fakes to Ekkie up the gut, and Herbie bootlegs it around the left side for an easy first down...SMH...
      This right here for me is my biggest gripe, probably only gripe with BS.
      I don't care how predictable it is, imo a 4th and whatever should always go through number 10, Obviously I'm exaggerating, but unless it's a perfect run opportunity, please let Herbo attack 4th downs.
      Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

Right at Philon x2.
        Why we need an ORT.
        Balanced running attack L & R.
        Also, think about how much more effective that will make designed qb runs, not just RBs
        with a mauler at RT Herbert will likely double his rushing yards and TDs
        Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
          Flyfisher has been quiet lately.

Do we ever see him again?
          Not after Herbo went "god-mode"
          maybe after he was a modest performance by Herbert standard.
          Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

This right here for me is my biggest gripe, probably only gripe with BS.
            I don't care how predictable it is, imo a 4th and whatever should always go through number 10, Obviously I'm exaggerating, but unless it's a perfect run opportunity, please let Herbo attack 4th downs.
            Word. There are TWO GOOD OPTIONS with Herbie on a short yardage play:

1. Quick count to prevent D from getting set, and QB sneak...we have the advantage of surprise and push from O-line...PLUS Herbie is a big, strong dude, and should be good for at LEAST one tough yard...

2. Herbie fakes to Ekkie up the gut, then bootlegs it to left side behind McKitty, Slater and Feiler. Guaranteed 2-3 yards...or more...

ANYTHING but up the gut for nada...there are Pop Warner coaches who call better games at times than Staley/Lombo...

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Word. There are TWO GOOD OPTIONS with Herbie on a short yardage play:

1. Quick count to prevent D from getting set, and QB sneak...we have the advantage of surprise and push from O-line...PLUS Herbie is a big, strong dude, and should be good for at LEAST one tough yard...

2. Herbie fakes to Ekkie up the gut, then bootlegs it to left side behind McKitty, Slater and Feiler. Guaranteed 2-3 yards...or more...

ANYTHING but up the gut for nada...there are Pop Warner coaches who call better games at times than Staley/Lombo...
              YES!!!
              Exactly.
              Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Parcells
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Thread seems to have gone off the rails. If we just want to piss and moan, let's retitle the thread and bitch away. Trust me, I get the desire/need. I was at Allegiant and had to suffer all those Raider fans. I fully intend to be back for the 2022 game there and expect Herbert to do his best John Wick impersonation.

But if the purpose of this thread is to look forward to 2022 (which I think it should be), let's discuss the stuff we want to see happen.

As much as I want to see the defense fixed, I still see solidifying RT as vitally important because protecting #10 should be our #1 priority.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Me right now
                  ice cream crying GIF
                  I think i might have over done it myself. Feeling a little bit queezy.
                  I've hung around long enough to discover that Flyfisher has changed his name to Floydfisher and will still be lurking and trolling here;
                  What more do i need to know?
                  Just a little bit more and then i'll stop.....i got this!

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post
                    Thread seems to have gone off the rails. If we just want to piss and moan, let's retitle the thread and bitch away. Trust me, I get the desire/need. I was at Allegiant and had to suffer all those Raider fans. I fully intend to be back for the 2022 game there and expect Herbert to do his best John Wick impersonation.

But if the purpose of this thread is to look forward to 2022 (which I think it should be), let's discuss the stuff we want to see happen.

As much as I want to see the defense fixed, I still see solidifying RT as vitally important because protecting #10 should be our #1 priority.
                    In no particular order:

1. The Spanos sell the football team
                    2. Telesco vows that he will resign as GM if the team doesn't make the Super Bowl next year
                    3. A move back to San Diego to play in the vacant lot that was once the Murph
                    4. K.C. chief fan forums are shut down permanently on the internet for being a general nuisance to humanity
                    5. John Spanos is hired as the new GM of the Chicago Bears.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                      Outback Goon
                      • Sep 2018
                      • Australia
                      • Send PM

lol Bears catching strays out west

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

WTF happened in HOU ?
                        Know what else ?
                        ​​​In real time.
                        I wanted to go for two at the end of regulation @ LVR.
                        Still feel that way.
                        Right then.
                        I still don't get why they didn't go for 2. It was one play, two yards, win or go home.
                        That didn't make any sense to me He went from his own 18 but didn't go for two
                        That was the time of the game when you have a play in your backpocket for all year and you bring it out like Arians did in the playoffs with the CArdinals against Packers and the shovel pass to Fitz... BA said he had that play since training camp

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post

Okay, I'll play. The following is the stuff I want to see happen:

There are TWO GOOD OPTIONS with Herbie on a short yardage play:

Comment

Working...
                          X