Clear All
  • chargeroo
    Fan since 1961
    • Jan 2019
    • Oregon
    • Retired Manager/Pastor
    • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
    God Bless you, you old Marine......Semper fidelis. I have asked my mom to come greet you and make you welcome in the kingdom of heaven. She has been there for over 10 years so she'll know all of the cool spots. Her name is Liz and I am her youngest Marty so I would ask that you give her a hug for me.

Cheers 36 and thank you for making this a better place.
    I'll look forward to meeting your Mom and giving her a hug from you. She'll love that and so will I. Meeting her will be cool.
    THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

Sorry the Chargers couldn't bring home the Super Bowl for you this year Chargeroo. We will be thinking of you when Herbert hoists the Lombardi trophy next year.

But you will already have moved on to bigger and better things.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

I was a member of the old official Chargers forum that got closed down. I'm a person who you said you hope to see me come here, Chargeroo.

SPOILERWe live in a world that is in rebellion against its creator, God, Jesus Christ. A world being led astray by the devil, Satan, who wants to bring as many people down with him as possible and keep people as ignorant as possible. We live in a world full of lies and deception. If it wasn't, there wouldn't be so much "is this real or not?". People don't know if God is real, or all these other things pertaining to it are real. Those who hate him or think they can just go their own way say he isn't real. It is written that people are destroyed for lack of knowledge, not just that, but also because they are too tied to the cares of this world. There is no good person, for every one born into this world got born into flesh which is a sin nature. So you need to be born again, born of the spirit, which is the spirit of God. We aren't good by our own merit, it is from the spirit of God and everything that is the work of God. Everyone has done something bad, or a multitude of them, at one point in their life. Jesus took the beating on the cross in turn for the despicable things, ill doings, or bad things that you've done. As that is the love God demonstrated, for Christ is the creator of the world.

The book of Ecclesiastes says there is a time to every purpose under heaven, and a season to every thing. God gave a time to be born and a time to die. There is a time to break down, and a time to build up. There is a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance.

God is real. I've gotten visions and/or dreams from God about things relating to the Chargers. I was shown that the team would lose to the Raiders in the week 18 game at Las Vegas. I was shown that they would win the Steelers game and the Chiefs game in week 3 at Kansas City. I had dreams about these games well before they happened. I was shown that Rivers was a many time pro bowler with the organization, before he left the Chargers, giving me a clue that he would no longer be the team's QB, before it happened. Knowing that Rivers wasn't going to be with the franchise anymore didn't feel the same. I was shown a dream with Herbert stand to the side of Tyrod Taylor on the ground screaming in agony, that turned out to be the week 2 game against the Chiefs in 2020 the first Chargers home game in SoFi Stadium. Herbert has given hope to this franchise, and him having played at Oregon for the ducks made me proud because I lived in the state of Oregon.

Sorry you don't get to see the team past further than the time you are allowed to remain here. May the lord keep you. I wish God shows you and those of us who he blesses when the next time the Chargers win a championship or at least make it to the Super Bowl. I wish God shows you Roo, before you leave to give you joy.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Bolt-O commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry, please carefully read the rule Fleet posted. Someone flagged the post for religious content. I put it under the spoiler tags as it was a message for Roo.
      • WindsorUK
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Windsor, U.K.
        • Send PM

Oh man.....I'm so sorry Roo.
        Thank you so much for your service and in the words of Jimmy V, " Don't give up, don't EVER give up"!
        Much respect, love, and MOJO brother.

Comment

• WindsorUK
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Windsor, U.K.
          • Send PM

I'm sure some of the guys here( Fleet, etc....) know your story brother, but for those of us who don't know all the good stuff, any chance of giving us( or hell, just me!) a quick autobiography?
          When you were born, where, where you grew up, went to school, etc....
          Obviously if it's too personal, then that's okay. I'll certainly respect your privacy.
          Semper Fi marine.

Comment

• captaind
            Cook This Pork Chops
            • Jun 2013
            • Mars
            • Ball Holder
            • Send PM

Hate to hear this, Roo. You'll be in our thoughts & prayers at church this weekend. God bless you & your family.

Cap'n

Comment

• Horse
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Prayers and may you have a peaceful journey!! You can keep watch on the chargers from above.

Comment

• foreigner
                Tom Telesco is gone
                • Sep 2013
                • Send PM

A lot of high boltage, power, lightning and electricity to you Chargeroo, Keep it up!!

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

I’m happy to hear that you found your peace. Mojo to you going forward.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Roo, I will start praying for you this very minute. And I look forward to every post you can write from here on out. I am with you in spirit, brother.

TG
                    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

God bless you, Roo...my prayers are with you...Revelation 21:4...

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                        Grammar Police
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

All mojo I can give I give to you and I speak healing and health as my anointment from Jesus that you be healed and you cancer be taken form you as mine was taken from me never to return. In Jesus name by the mercy and grace of God. Amen.
                        Go Rivers!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡