First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chargeroo
    replied
    Originally posted by colorado View Post

I'm glad to hear how you're doing. I just recently lost a son to bone cancer. I understand what you're dealing with and what you're going through. Keep the faith.
    I'm so sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and the rest of your family. I pray God will give you His peace and love and help you get through this very trying period.

Leave a comment:

• colorado
    replied
    Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

It sure does! Last April I was so low that I could hardly hold my head up. My skin was gray and my lungs hurt a ton. I complained about it to my hospice nurse and she patted me on the hand and said 'Don't worry honey, you'll be in heaven in about three days and there's no pain there'. Four days later, I awoke and the pain was gone and each day after that I started doing a bit better. During this time I have not seen a Doctor or had any new meds.n So I know this sudden turn-around must have come from Jesus. I've heard about miracles before but I've never been the recipient of one until now.
    I'm glad to hear how you're doing. I just recently lost a son to bone cancer. I understand what you're dealing with and what you're going through. Keep the faith.

Leave a comment:

• BOLTtfUP
    replied
    Glad to hear youre doing better.

Leave a comment:

• Hadl2Alworth
    replied

It sure does! Last April I was so low that I could hardly hold my head up. My skin was gray and my lungs hurt a ton. I complained about it to my hospice nurse and she patted me on the hand and said 'Don't worry honey, you'll be in heaven in about three days and there's no pain there'. Four days later, I awoke and the pain was gone and each day after that I started doing a bit better. During this time I have not seen a Doctor or had any new meds.n So I know this sudden turn-around must have come from Jesus. I've heard about miracles before but I've never been the recipient of one until now.
    That makes me happy! So great.

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied
    Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

With a smile on your face!!!
    Do you know what the key is? - Faith! That's the key, just have faith.

Leave a comment:

• La Costa Boy
    replied

I'm still on Hospice care because my life expectancy is still less than a year. They tell me the cancer could come back at any time. I don't like that train of thought but, I'll stick with them for however long they think is right.
    With a smile on your face!!!

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

That is a great thing to read. I'm guessing you are no longer in hospice?
    Still haven't seen a Dr?
    I'm still on Hospice care because my life expectancy is still less than a year. They tell me the cancer could come back at any time. I don't like that train of thought but, I'll stick with them for however long they think is right.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Still haven't seen a Dr?
    I think he was palliative. At home.

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied

Still haven't seen a Dr?

Leave a comment:

• cmplxgal
    replied
    Wow! What a great day to check in on this thread.

A good friend of mine participated in a prayer circle that healed a woman's arm, so I know that miracles are possible. How amazing to be witnessing one here, with all the time that Roo has been granted.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    MOJO

Leave a comment:

• La Costa Boy
    replied

Wow, that brought tears to my eyes. The Holy Spirit is an incredible thing and one only has to be open to receive it. God had to use a "Holy 2X4" on me to get it, but I got it. I am so happy at how things have turned. You are in my prayers every day my friend!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X