Clear All
  • chargeroo
    Fan since 1961
    • Jan 2019
    • Oregon
    • Retired Manager/Pastor
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Craig440 View Post
    I'm convinced there is something powerful going on here at The Powder Blues, with the prayers and the Mojo. I need some of that now. My brother-in-law who was a pilot for Delta for thirty years and finally retired had a bad stroke last night. His wife, my sister finally retired also. She was the first female navigator in the Americas Cup sailing races. Raced with Dennis Conner and many many other races. They are perfect together and often take their boat to Catalina or to Mexico.

He had a pacemaker put in today and does not pass his neuro tests. He cannot figure out our names and where he is and why.

Please pray and send TPB's Mojo his way. He's a super good man and I love him and want him back.

Thank you
    Craig. Diehard Charger fan since 1961

His name is Ken and his daughter just gave him his first grandchild.
    Praying for Ken.

I believe God has a purpose for everything, even bad things like this. Since I found out I have lung cancer, two of my Grandchildren have started reading their Bibles and attending church again. Watch closely to see what God will do with this news. You may have a part in it.
    THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Craig440
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Praying for Ken.

I believe God has a purpose for everything, even bad things like this. Since I found out I have lung cancer, two of my Grandchildren have started reading their Bibles and attending church again. Watch closely to see what God will do with this news. You may have a part in it.
      Thank you Chargeroo. That made my day.
      And thanks to all the rest of you.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
        Pretty much retired......
        • Sep 2018
        • JoJa
        • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
        • Send PM

Praying for Ken.

God's plan often has nothing to do with our current tack....that's when he hits you with the holy 2X4 between the eyes. Been there.

Comment

• bartman83642
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

I'm convinced there is something powerful going on here at The Powder Blues, with the prayers and the Mojo. I need some of that now. My brother-in-law who was a pilot for Delta for thirty years and finally retired had a bad stroke last night. His wife, my sister finally retired also. She was the first female navigator in the Americas Cup sailing races. Raced with Dennis Conner and many many other races. They are perfect together and often take their boat to Catalina or to Mexico.

He had a pacemaker put in today and does not pass his neuro tests. He cannot figure out our names and where he is and why.

Please pray and send TPB's Mojo his way. He's a super good man and I love him and want him back.

Thank you
          Craig. Diehard Charger fan since 1961

His name is Ken and his daughter just gave him his first grandchild.
          MOJO sent!

Comment

• Craig440
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2019
            • Send PM

Update on my brother-in-law Ken. He is doing great. Got his permanent pacemaker today. Got up and walked around, recognizes everyone now. A big change from yesterday. My sister has gone from texting me telling me how very very sad and scared she is to texting "today was a very good day".

Still a way to go but tremendous improvement in just a few days. Thank your Thank you for your help TPB's.

I'm still praying and sending TPB's mojo to all here who need it.

Comment

• chargeroo
              Fan since 1961
              • Jan 2019
              • Oregon
              • Retired Manager/Pastor
              • Send PM

Update on my brother-in-law Ken. He is doing great. Got his permanent pacemaker today. Got up and walked around, recognizes everyone now. A big change from yesterday. My sister has gone from texting me telling me how very very sad and scared she is to texting "today was a very good day".

Still a way to go but tremendous improvement in just a few days. Thank your Thank you for your help TPB's.

Wow, that's great. I was planning to ask about Ken tomorrow. I'll keep him in my prayers - and his family and doctors. God is great.
              Last edited by chargeroo; 08-04-2022, 09:26 AM.
              THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Send PM

Very good!

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Send PM

Wow, that's great. I was planning to ask about Ken tomorrow. I'll keep him in my prayers - and his family and doctors. Gog is great.
                  You're amazing Roo. You're attitude is really inspiring considering what you're dealing with. You're a great role model for me.

Comment

• Boltsfan70
                    East Coast Chargers Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • PA transplant living in S. Carolina
                    • Send PM

Sending Some positive mojo

Comment

• WindsorUK
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Windsor, U.K.
                      • Send PM

Great news about Ken, Craig!
                      MOJO.....and a shaka!

Comment

• RTPbolt
                        Charger Fan till the end
                        • Jun 2013
                        • North Carolina
                        • Send PM

Ive been sporadic of late do missed this….so glad that Ken is making good strides….scary to go through for family but great to have good news. Makes us do a self check…we are all in this together…glad to see people that care here. Keep the positive alive…God bless

Kevin

Comment

• Bolts&noles
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Happy for the good news.
                          I thought about skipping my men's group to wacth the game.
                          Glad I didn't do that.
                          A game will probably always disappoint, God never does.
                          Truth>hype.
                          just preseason though.

Comment

Working...
                          X