• Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Praying for Ken.

I believe God has a purpose for everything, even bad things like this. Since I found out I have lung cancer, two of my Grandchildren have started reading their Bibles and attending church again. Watch closely to see what God will do with this news. You may have a part in it.
    "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways my ways, says the LORD." (Isaiah 55:8)

Sometimes things happen that we don't like, that are difficult to endure, but the Lord still uses them in a mighty way to enlarge His kingdom...my prayers are with you and your family, Roo!

Comment

• Fleet 1
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Kauai
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Craig440 View Post
      I'm convinced there is something powerful going on here at The Powder Blues, with the prayers and the Mojo. I need some of that now. My brother-in-law who was a pilot for Delta for thirty years and finally retired had a bad stroke last night. His wife, my sister finally retired also. She was the first female navigator in the Americas Cup sailing races. Raced with Dennis Conner and many many other races. They are perfect together and often take their boat to Catalina or to Mexico.

He had a pacemaker put in today and does not pass his neuro tests. He cannot figure out our names and where he is and why.

Please pray and send TPB's Mojo his way. He's a super good man and I love him and want him back.

Thank you
      Craig. Diehard Charger fan since 1961

His name is Ken and his daughter just gave him his first grandchild.
      MOJO Craig. Sending lots of it.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
        Pretty much retired......
        • Sep 2018
        • JoJa
        • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
        • Send PM

Prayers for Ken coming from Jo Ja............ and for you and the family too Craig.

Comment

• chargeroo
          Fan since 1961
          • Jan 2019
          • Oregon
          • Retired Manager/Pastor
          • Send PM

I don't have any change to my cancer. I seem to have reached a plateau, the breathing has quit getting worse but it's quit getting better too. But, I do have some good news -
          In the past two weeks I've been given two pieces of equipment that make me somewhat mobile. First, Medicare gave me a PORTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR that I can take with me when I want to go somewhere. It only weighs five pounds and it provides me with four hours of oxygen. I used it for church and it's really a help. Then, a lady from church gave me a scooter -
          I haven't taken it anywhere yet except for a spin around the block, but it's really sweet.

These two items have made me much more mobile than I was. Praise God for sending me this equipment.
          THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Fleet 1
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Kauai
            • Send PM

Good stuff Roo.

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

I don't have any change to my cancer. I seem to have reached a plateau, the breathing has quit getting worse but it's quit getting better too. But, I do have some good news -
              In the past two weeks I've been given two pieces of equipment that make me somewhat mobile. First, Medicare gave me a PORTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR that I can take with me when I want to go somewhere. It only weighs five pounds and it provides me with four hours of oxygen. I used it for church and it's really a help. Then, a lady from church gave me a scooter -
              I haven't taken it anywhere yet except for a spin around the block, but it's really sweet.

These two items have made me much more mobile than I was. Praise God for sending me this equipment.
              That’s beautiful.

just make sure to scoot your ass in front of a TV on Sept 11

Comment

• chargeroo
                Fan since 1961
                • Jan 2019
                • Oregon
                • Retired Manager/Pastor
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

That’s beautiful.

just make sure to scoot your ass in front of a TV on Sept 11
                You can count on that!
                THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                  Beef Before Gazelles
                  • May 2021
                  • Send PM

Roo, I know a guy who can soup that up for you, so it can go 80mph, and you can do wheelies and spinouts!

So great that it helps you get out and around better.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

You can count on that!
                    I am thrilled for you!!!!

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Don't forget... Bolt decals!

Comment

• chargeroo
                        Fan since 1961
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Oregon
                        • Retired Manager/Pastor
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                        Don't forget... Bolt decals!
                        How's your ticker doing?
                        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

How's your ticker doing?
                          Good, hopefully no news from the heart monitor I wore, but I think my issue recently was pressure output, not a weird electrical thing. When I had the heart attack 3 yrs ago, the standard drugs prescribed for blood pressure may have been too good, Now just down to Losartan, at the lowest normal dose, and my BP is controlled, at least when I'm not in front of a white coat.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍