• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
    Thanks for all the nice posts. It means more to me than you can imagine. So here I am watching the draft. It seemed I had very little chance to be here for this draft. Now, we made our first round pick at a position of need and I'll be watching for our next pick. The best thing is I don't feel any worse than I did a week ago. Maybe I'll still be around for our first win at the SB!
    You said it Roo!!! Hang in there

Comment

• La Costa Boy
      Pretty much retired......
      • Sep 2018
      • JoJa
      • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
      • Send PM

Hey Roo, I hope you are doing well post draft. Prayers for you and your family from Georgia. Go Bolts!!!

Comment

• Fleet 1
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Kauai
        • Send PM

Bump. This belongs on the front page and up high. Thinking about stickying this so we all know whats happening with you Roo. Prayers brother..

Comment

• cmplxgal
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • New Jersey
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
          Bump. This belongs on the front page and up high. Thinking about stickying this so we all know whats happening with you Roo. Prayers brother..

Thanks for doing this, Fleet. I check the thread every day.

Comment

• chargeroo
            Fan since 1961
            • Jan 2019
            • Oregon
            • Retired Manager/Pastor
            • Send PM

Here's the latest - they brought me a hospital bed yesterday. They think I'm on my last days but I think I'm holding my own and maybe even improving a bit. I thank Jesus for that.

As for the bed - my recliner is more comfortable and I like it better. Happily, my 'man cave' is large so I have plenty of room for both of them. I'll just ignore the bed for now.

Next time you pray for me, also say a quick prayer for yourself thanking God for those breathes you take everyday because it sure is important!
            THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• bartman83642
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Here's the latest - they brought me a hospital bed yesterday. They think I'm on my last days but I think I'm holding my own and maybe even improving a bit. I thank Jesus for that.

As for the bed - my recliner is more comfortable and I like it better. Happily, my 'man cave' is large so I have plenty of room for both of them. I'll just ignore the bed for now.

Next time you pray for me, also say a quick prayer for yourself thanking God for those breathes you take everyday because it sure is important!
              Can't blame you there. If you are more comfortable in the recliner than that is where you should be!

Comment

• Craig440
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2019
                • Send PM

I really like hearing you feel like you are improving. I am praying for you to make it thru the season. That would be miraculous.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kauai
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post

Thanks for doing this, Fleet. I check the thread every day.
                  You're very welcome. I just love that we get to experience this. To be able to walk this man right up to the gates? As a Charger Fan community? These are the things that make us great. I suspect the growth we all obtain from this will be immense.

Comment

• UtahBolt
                    Did we win?
                    • Jun 2013
                    • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

You're very welcome. I just love that we get to experience this. To be able to walk this man right up to the gates? As a Charger Fan community? These are the things that make us great. I suspect the growth we all obtain from this will be immense.
                    I think that has already started, we can all take inspiration from Roo's grace and courage as he leads us all down this path. Thanks again Roo...
                    I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
                      Day One...
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Brentwood, 94513
                      • Send PM

RrrrrrooooOOOooooooo

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Screw that hospital bed. We’re opening against the Raiders and need you for that!

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Roo will make the first game, and the next and the next... etc. Go Roo!

Comment

Working...
                          X