First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

Every time you say something like that, I imagine you getting hit in the face with a cream pie.
    Oh my, Quack...u have quite the vivid...

image.png

Leave a comment:

• Ghost of Quacksaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Topcat View Post

"A Ring for Roo"...oh my, that one has a nice ahem, ring to it...
    (And a crown in heaven...)
    Every time you say something like that, I imagine you getting hit in the face with a cream pie.

Leave a comment:

• Craig440
    replied
    Love your posts Roo.

Leave a comment:

• Topcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
    We’re gonna get you a ring Roo keep hangin in there we got our guy now and it’s Marty V2 the upgraded version!

"A Ring for Roo"...oh my, that one has a nice ahem, ring to it...
    (And a crown in heaven...)

Leave a comment:

• FoutsFan
    replied
    Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Wow, thanks for the kind words. But, let me tell you I'm just a man - one of millions - what inspires people is my deep faith and love for Jesus. Can you even imagine saying "I;ll go let them beat me, spit on me, and nail me to a cross so that you won't get punished'? How can anyone who knows the story not love Jesus? Because of my faith, I have no fear of dying. I picture myself walking in the garden with Jesus and I say "I'm ready Lord"!
    Still keeping you in my prayers Roo.

Leave a comment:

• powderblueboy
    replied

Hi Chargeroo,
    glad that things are staying on an even keel.

This is a King James version of the bible read by Alexander Scourby online, should you not be up to reading on any particular day.
    There, of course, are other versions perhaps more particular to your preferences,
    and audios on tape that one can order.

Others here would know more about it and should come up with some ideas.

BTW, I interacted with a Chief's fan on Chief's planet last June, and he remembered you .... you suspended him from the old Charger SD Tribune forum.
    He thought he was justly treated. Some Chief's fan was cancer stricken, i was trying to cheer him up, and that's why that dialogue took place.

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post
    Roo, you inspire us, and you have for a long time.

For as long as you breathe, you are a tribute to your Creator. Each time you cross my mind, I thank God for you.
    Wow, thanks for the kind words. But, let me tell you I'm just a man - one of millions - what inspires people is my deep faith and love for Jesus. Can you even imagine saying "I;ll go let them beat me, spit on me, and nail me to a cross so that you won't get punished'? How can anyone who knows the story not love Jesus? Because of my faith, I have no fear of dying. I picture myself walking in the garden with Jesus and I say "I'm ready Lord"!

Leave a comment:

• Boltdiehard
    replied
    We’re gonna get you a ring Roo keep hangin in there we got our guy now and it’s Marty V2 the upgraded version!

Leave a comment:

• Ghost of Quacksaw
    replied
    Roo, you inspire us, and you have for a long time.

For as long as you breathe, you are a tribute to your Creator. Each time you cross my mind, I thank God for you.

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied
    I haven't updated this in a while because nothing much has changed. I have good days and bad. My working lung seems to be doing very well and I seldom have to use oxygen. Since medical science has not offered me any medicine to fight the cancer, I have to credit God for the improvement in my breathing. I can't walk very far now, my legs are weak. I sleep more than I ever have and more than I want to. I suffer from headaches, backaches, and the pain in my lungs. All of those things come and go. I have plenty of pain meds to fight it. I'm blind in my right eye and I'm on my way to be blind in my left eye. That makes book reading very difficult. I am still able to read my Bible because a few years ago I bought a Bible with huge print. The problem is, it weighs too much. I joke that I'm going to put wheels on my Bible. I believe with all my heart that God is overseeing all of this health stuff and he's kept me alive about two years longer than the Doctors thought I'd live. I know many other people with lung cancer are way worse than I am. With all my heart, I believe Jesus loves me and is helping me. When He thinks it's time for me to go to heaven, I'll be pleased to go, because that's when life really begins.

Leave a comment:

• ChargersPowderBlue
    replied
    How are you doing recently? I'm sure you're joyed about the news concerning the team these last couple of months.

I believe God worked a miracle on the Chargers. All good things come from above, as it is written. The bible says to pray for people. Pray for enemies or those who you may not like. I believe something enlightened Dean and John Spanos. I'm giving credit to God, lord and savior Jesus Christ, for the good thing that has happened. Jim Harbaugh joining the Chargers and the most recent things that have transpired. I thought Jim Harbaugh returning to the team he last played a snap with could only make so much sense.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Make sure to keep us posted Roo.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢