OT: Roo's Miracle...A TPB's Community Thread Of Unity and Support

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FoutsFan
    replied
    Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
    TC, fight it as hard as you can with all you've got. PC took my Dad many years ago, so I want you to kick it's ass.

    On another note, for those that are so inclined, I would ask for prayers for my oldest brother today. 5 days ago, I found out he has been in the hospital for over 2 months. He is a self described "lone wolf" and I rarely hear from him, sometimes with years in between contact. So this has all come upon me pretty quick. Lots of information to digest including heart issues, diabetes, extremely poor circulation to his hands and feet and C. diff. In 5 days I have gone from not seeing him in 28 years or hearing from him for 2, to being his decision maker as he sits in ICU. Wuuf.......it's a lot to handle from 3,000 miles away.

    Prayers appreciated.......thanks
    Praying for you and your brother. God bless both of you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fleet 1
    replied
    Prayers up LCB.

    Leave a comment:


  • Craig440
    replied
    We are with you La Costa Boy

    Leave a comment:


  • dmac_bolt
    replied
    My prayers to you and your brother, La Costa Boy. sounds like he's been suffering and deteriorating for quite awhile ... lets throw an extra prayer on top!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bolt-O
    replied
    La Costa Boy, best wishes and prayers for you and your brother. I do hope your brother can feel that he wasn't forgotten, now in his time of need.

    Leave a comment:


  • La Costa Boy
    replied
    TC, fight it as hard as you can with all you've got. PC took my Dad many years ago, so I want you to kick it's ass.

    On another note, for those that are so inclined, I would ask for prayers for my oldest brother today. 5 days ago, I found out he has been in the hospital for over 2 months. He is a self described "lone wolf" and I rarely hear from him, sometimes with years in between contact. So this has all come upon me pretty quick. Lots of information to digest including heart issues, diabetes, extremely poor circulation to his hands and feet and C. diff. In 5 days I have gone from not seeing him in 28 years or hearing from him for 2, to being his decision maker as he sits in ICU. Wuuf.......it's a lot to handle from 3,000 miles away.

    Prayers appreciated.......thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • dmac_bolt
    replied
    My prayers are with you, Topcat. God bless you, good sir!

    Leave a comment:


  • jamrock
    replied
    Originally posted by Topcat View Post
    Truly appreciate all the love and support here...means a lot...I am staying busy in my retirement from teaching...still writing and publishing mostly Christian books on Amazon, and visiting our local jail and handing out a lot of those books and Bibles...yesterday I was in the "Hole"--the special max security unit where they lock up the most violent or mentally challenged guys mostly in for life...spoke with one guy who admitted he's been very violent, but he's starting to change...said he was involved in a very evil cult, and probably as a result has been physically attacked and scratched by some evil being in his single-man cell...something I've heard of before in different forms...I prayed with him and gave him a book on prayer for spiritual protection, to give him hope and freedom from such attacks...I spoke with another inmate who is in for accessory to murder, who might get out in a few years, depending on his parole hearing...he told me he now has the Lord in his life in a powerful way and is a changed man...I told him of my current health issue and he actually asked if he could pray for me...I said sure...he did...I have a lot to be thankful for...things could be much worse...
    Inspiring!

    Hoping you come through this healthy and happy!

    Leave a comment:


  • Topcat
    replied
    Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
    You got this, TC!

    Stay strong brother 💪🏽

    Going in for an MRI myself within the next week for the same thing. Keeping fingers crossed 🤞🏽
    My prayers are with you, UK! May the Lord bless you in all you do!

    Leave a comment:


  • WindsorUK
    replied
    You got this, TC!

    Stay strong brother 💪🏽

    Going in for an MRI myself within the next week for the same thing. Keeping fingers crossed 🤞🏽

    Leave a comment:


  • Craig440
    replied
    Originally posted by Topcat View Post
    Truly appreciate all the love and support here...means a lot...I am staying busy in my retirement from teaching...still writing and publishing mostly Christian books on Amazon, and visiting our local jail and handing out a lot of those books and Bibles...yesterday I was in the "Hole"--the special max security unit where they lock up the most violent or mentally challenged guys mostly in for life...spoke with one guy who admitted he's been very violent, but he's starting to change...said he was involved in a very evil cult, and probably as a result has been physically attacked and scratched by some evil being in his single-man cell...something I've heard of before in different forms...I prayed with him and gave him a book on prayer for spiritual protection, to give him hope and freedom from such attacks...I spoke with another inmate who is in for accessory to murder, who might get out in a few years, depending on his parole hearing...he told me he now has the Lord in his life in a powerful way and is a changed man...I told him of my current health issue and he actually asked if he could pray for me...I said sure...he did...I have a lot to be thankful for...things could be much worse...
    That's an awesome Topcat. I will pray for you also and am sending as much TPB's mojo as I can.

    Leave a comment:


  • Topcat
    replied
    Truly appreciate all the love and support here...means a lot...I am staying busy in my retirement from teaching...still writing and publishing mostly Christian books on Amazon, and visiting our local jail and handing out a lot of those books and Bibles...yesterday I was in the "Hole"--the special max security unit where they lock up the most violent or mentally challenged guys mostly in for life...spoke with one guy who admitted he's been very violent, but he's starting to change...said he was involved in a very evil cult, and probably as a result has been physically attacked and scratched by some evil being in his single-man cell...something I've heard of before in different forms...I prayed with him and gave him a book on prayer for spiritual protection, to give him hope and freedom from such attacks...I spoke with another inmate who is in for accessory to murder, who might get out in a few years, depending on his parole hearing...he told me he now has the Lord in his life in a powerful way and is a changed man...I told him of my current health issue and he actually asked if he could pray for me...I said sure...he did...I have a lot to be thankful for...things could be much worse...

    Leave a comment:

Working...