Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Radahs I give them credit. They never give up. That last pass though....should have at least been into the end zone somewhere. I don't know about Carr. Makes some good throws, but not much zip on the ball. Reminds me of Jared Goff a bit. OMG...a team from the mid-west wins a playoff game and you never hear the end of it...jezzzzus.

Comment

• SDBORN
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Bills beating Patriots, and Steelers beating Chiefs?
      I'm down with both. Bills pats is a toss up to me.

Steelers winning would be a hell of an upset

Comment

• Xenos
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

Ya chargers heard they'd have to go to Buffalo if they won against the raiders.. So they mailed it in lol

But in all seriousness, that cold would not have favored our boys. Still curious, had we won, would stayley have had the team fly out the next day after the raider game, or waited until Friday? Guess we will never know
        He wouldn’t have flown them out the next day. If this was a regular season game that you knew in advance and can plan for, then sure. But it takes weeks if not months of logistics to set up the necessary equipment, facility, and practice field.

Comment

• Charge!
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
          Coach Cowher had a good question on the blown dead call that was a TD... did the league office review audio?
          Im glad it was left as a TD...... it should have been a TD....Burrow was not out of bounds..... he made a great play and receiver made a great catch..... whistle was blown as the receiver was in process of catching tha ball..... Bengals did nothing wrong....

Refs did not have right to blow play dead early...... like Hochilie did to chargers years ago, just as Chargers were picking up what would have been game winning fumble recovery and return for TD.....

Comment

• Xenos
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

I’m going to watch this on loop to make me feel better.

Comment

• SDBORN
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

He wouldn’t have flown them out the next day. If this was a regular season game that you knew in advance and can plan for, then sure. But it takes weeks if not months of logistics to set up the necessary equipment, facility, and practice field.
              How would they have set it up for the this weekend if it takes weeks if not months?

NFL teams really don't have these types of contingencies worked out for playoff scenarios.? Sounds pretty crazy to me with all their resources.

​​​

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Carr talking about how this was an important first step for the team and they’ll be back hungrier than ever. Importance of making the playoffs even without a win

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Imagine LVR & NE having their dreams crushed on the same day.
                  Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
                  Ben Herbert

Comment

• SDBORN
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                    Carr talking about how this was an important first step for the team and they’ll be back hungrier than ever. Importance of making the playoffs even without a win
                    Would have been great for Herbert. Shame we didn't make it. Another year of his rookie contract spent

Comment

• Xenos
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

How would they have set it up for the this weekend if it takes weeks if not months?

NFL teams really don't have these types of contingencies worked out for playoff scenarios.? Sounds pretty crazy to me with all their resources.

​​​
                      No, why would they waste resources on an unsure thing? At the end of the day, you have to ask which is easier and more efficient. It’s why no team has done it. Not even New England.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                        Imagine LVR & NE having their dreams crushed on the same day.
                        I hate Mac Jones. Ugh Hunter Henry

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Would have been great for Herbert. Shame we didn't make it. Another year of his rookie contract spent
                          Yep. Tick, tock….

Comment

Working...
                          X