First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• equivocation
    replied
    Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
    Hopefully the media-driven, Burrow mania hype takes a little break.
    Not impressed at all, injury not withstanding.
    he sure wishes he had Sewell instead of Chase on THAT one.
    Chase looks like a generational player to me so hard to knock the pick but they definitely need to rebuild that OL.

Leave a comment:

• 21&500
    replied
    Hopefully the media-driven, Burrow mania hype takes a little break.
    Not impressed at all, injury not withstanding.
    he sure wishes he had Sewell instead of Chase on THAT one.

Leave a comment:

• jubei
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenos View Post

But fuck Weddle and the rest of their team.
    This FOR SURE!!! FUCK widdle weddle. sounds like a sour little kid who didnt get his candy and is still pouting about it YEARS later! I didnt dislike they guy before but I HATE his guts now. FUCK YOU widdle weddle.

Leave a comment:

• jamrock
    replied
    Burrow had plenty of time to get them in fg range and fg range for their guyvis probably the Rams 40. He didn’t get that done.

Leave a comment:

• jamrock
    replied
    Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
    Los Angeles has NOT embraced the Rams.
    What is the brand exactly ?
    Stafford jerseys ?
    At least his kids bought some.
    It is not Showtime.
    Nor pure Dodger Blue.
    Will they sustain this success ?
    The battle for LA continues.
    I really think this was an outlier season.
    It was definitely a season without a dominant team which just makes me more disappointed that we didn’t get in. Buffalo may have been the best team

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    The Bengals OL caved. All the Rams sacks but 1 came in the second half.
    And someone should send a memo to Burrow that tells him that he is allowed to throw the ball away instead of just taking totally unnecessary sacks time after time after time.

Leave a comment:

• jamrock
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    The Rams switched up their attack in the second half. They started sending Von on inside stunts with forced the center to stop doubling Donald. The main thing is Donald and Miller seemed to get stronger as the game went on. Kudos to those guys

Leave a comment:

• Leslie Grossman
    replied
    So having a good O Line and good receivers are both damn important.
    Did not think much of Mcvay's 2nd half play calling. Kupp beat double team all year, should have threw him more screens and quick hitters.
    Unless I am missing some magic they worked on the last drive to suddenly get him open?
    As much as I would have liked the Bengals to win I am glad the Rams pulled it out. Would be a shame for anyone to lose on a blown call that way with the missed offensive PI.
    That is why every play should be reviewed.

Leave a comment:

• ChargingBolts
    replied
    I asked one "lifelong Rams fan" in their late 30's early 40's if they were also a Anaheim Ducks & Anaheim Angels fan, and they said no why? I said well the Rams haven't played in L.A. since 1979 and were most recently in Anaheim before that. They could not wrap their head around it.

On the decimal level the celebration level was a 1 or 2.

Leave a comment:

• ChargingBolts
    replied
    I went to the Santa Monica Promenade this Friday & Saturday and have to give the Chargers props for that event. They gave away 6 Superbowl tickets to Chargers fans. It was a sea of Chargers fans and a handful of Rams fans even in the Rams section. L.T., Michael Davis, Rashawn Slater, Asante Samual, Josh Palmer, Nwosu, Tranquil, Mckitty, Osgood, Casin, Nabors, Aloha & Pete Shaw took pictures and did autographs.

Tonight in L.A. has been dead quiet as if nothing happened, would of been louder had Cindy won.

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Given the age of their core guys, it paid off. So yeah, I l’m happy to admit I was wrong. Happy for guys like Stafford and Whitworth. But fuck Weddle and the rest of their team.
    From a strategic point, you were not wrong. Sometimes teams and players do exactly the wrong thing and it works out for them anyway. If Jaquiski Tartt catches the late Stafford pop fly INT ball in the NFCCG, how does their strategy look then? I would say generally screwed going forward with nothing to show for it. I would never want our team to adopt the approach of the Rams as it makes staying on top difficult to maintain.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X