• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltdiehard
    The Precious
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

Absolutely brutal and stunning loss for the Bills that’s gonna hurt for a while.

Comment

• MusicMakerInMe
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2020
      • Send PM

This is the thing: if the Chiefs don't go Wildcat on 3rd and 1 and stick with keeping the ball in Mahomes's hands, pretty sure none of those last-minute shenanigans would have been needed. The Bills stopped Mahomes twice(?) the whole night, chances are they wouldn't have stopped him on 3rd and 1 either.

If the Chiefs kicker makes those previous kicks, none of those shenanigans would have been needed.

Honestly, the Chiefs are simply the better team and the fact that they made some legendary plays to make up for the mistakes they made that kept the Bills close proves they deserved to win.

My stance, probably unpopular here but an honest take. The better team won tbh.

Comment

• Fleet 1
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Kauai
        • Send PM

I think a certain poster was maybe drunk and making some pretty shitty personal attacks. Taken care of. As a man that was raised by a gay brother....i have that certain F word censored for a reason. Pisses me off.

Carry on. As always Bolt-O thanks for getting my back here with the quick flag reports.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

For the Rams-Niners game, Rams asked Ticketmaster to ban sales outside of the LA region.... trying hard to keep the red out.

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post
            You have really got to hand it to the Bills.

That talented defense may have been the worst coached defense I have ever seen. What does Mahomes do really well? He makes great plays when gets outside of the pocket. He is entirely average in the pocket.

So, what did the Bills do all game? Failed to contain Mahomes, who got outside of the pocket virtually at will.

Then, with 13 seconds left, the Bills had a mental lapse of gigantic proportion by failing to kick the ball high and short. The kickoff alone would have taken half of the remaining time. They would have had time for one play before the final play of regulation at most, and maybe only one play altogether from scrimmage. What was KC going to do? Fair catch it at the 5-10 yard line?

Instead, the idiot Bills let the Chiefs have the ball with no time running off of the clock.

And do they trust their #1 ranked defense not to give up 45 yards in 13 seconds? No. Instead, they played the dumbest prevent defense I have ever seen--I mean ever, which is saying something since I am a Chargers fan.

Why wasn't Hill doubled much less left completely undefended? It is not as if he is incapable of catching a ball in space and making a huge play. Why did they leave Kelce completely wide open?

It took the dumbest sequence of special teams and defensive plays basically ever for the Bills to lose that game. Just stupid play call after stupid play call.
            Why would Tyreek Hill fair catch a kickoff?

But in retrospect, if your D coordinator is not going to contest KC getting chunk yardage quickly, they should have kicked if off short.

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

The Chargers were 2-1 against the two teams in the AFC Championship. They played well enough to be 3-0. They beat both teams in their own house.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post

Promises promises
                Almost.....you still have hope.

K.C. vs San Francisco II might do the trick.

I'll have myself cryogenically frozen with a wakeup date of 2200;

fully expecting the 10th generation of Spanos will still be looking for a Super Bowl victory.
                :waiting:

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

KC is likely going to make it to the Super Bowl, I don't think the Bengals will win that game. I'm tired of the Chiefs. I'm convinced they're chosen by masons. I also hate how an AFC West rival goes to the Super Bowl when the Chargers are the host stadium that year. Though the Chargers and Rams share the home stadium they play in now. I'm not a fan of the 49ers either. And seeing the Rams do well makes it depressing that the Chargers don't go to the playoffs. I guess I'm going to skip on the Super Bowl, as well as the conference championship round. There are many other better things to do and spend time with.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by MusicMakerInMe View Post
                    This is the thing: if the Chiefs don't go Wildcat on 3rd and 1 and stick with keeping the ball in Mahomes's hands, pretty sure none of those last-minute shenanigans would have been needed. The Bills stopped Mahomes twice(?) the whole night, chances are they wouldn't have stopped him on 3rd and 1 either.

If the Chiefs kicker makes those previous kicks, none of those shenanigans would have been needed.

Honestly, the Chiefs are simply the better team and the fact that they made some legendary plays to make up for the mistakes they made that kept the Bills close proves they deserved to win.

My stance, probably unpopular here but an honest take. The better team won tbh.
                    Tough place to win in K.C.. Bills had the Chiefs beaten.

How would the game have gone in Buffalo?

Comment

• Berserker76
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                      For the Rams-Niners game, Rams asked Ticketmaster to ban sales outside of the LA region.... trying hard to keep the red out.
                      Didn't know they could do that? Don't think the Rams will make it out of SoFi alive.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                        Tyreek taunting non call.
                        So late in tonights game, Tyreek gave his famous "V for victory" gesture while scoring a crucial TD. No flag.

In Super Bowl 55, Antoine Winfield Jr was flagged and fined for doing this same gesture at Tyreek.

I posted the YouTube video.
                        What do you think ?
                        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post
                          KC is likely going to make it to the Super Bowl, I don't think the Bengals will win that game. I'm tired of the Chiefs. I'm convinced they're chosen by masons. I also hate how an AFC West rival goes to the Super Bowl when the Chargers are the host stadium that year. Though the Chargers and Rams share the home stadium they play in now. I'm not a fan of the 49ers either. And seeing the Rams do well makes it depressing that the Chargers don't go to the playoffs. I guess I'm going to skip on the Super Bowl, as well as the conference championship round. There are many other better things to do and spend time with.
                          I see the Rams going to the Super Bowl as a positive: it forces the Spanos and Telesco to try and compete now, instead of always worrying about the cap in 2027.
                          Their gut instinct is to be excessively cautious.

The more i think about it, the more Telesco pisses me off.....Rams bring in Weddle to play safety because of injury issues,
                          Telesco and the Chargers, in the same position, would stick with Trey Marshall and Ben Deluca......despite forum members pleadings.
                          The salary cap for 2039 can not be jeopardized with anything rash.
                          But then, when do you expect a Tom Telesco team to be in the same position as the Rams?

Shout out to Weddle & Melvin Ingram for finally returning / going to a championship game.
                          Shout out to Denzel perryman and casey Hayward for making the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                          X