• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Assembly work has begun today for the NFL Draft in Las Vegas. Looks like it will be pretty cool but .....it's going to be crowded.
    11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
    35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
    37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
    66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
    69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
    100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
    110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
    140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
    181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
    225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• AK47
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      Assembly work has begun today for the NFL Draft in Las Vegas. Looks like it will be pretty cool but .....it's going to be crowded.
      Hate to bring up the c-word but Covid is ticking upward. Stay safe fellow Bolts.

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Hate to bring up the c-word but Covid is ticking upward. Stay safe fellow Bolts.
        Well, don't, as Covid discussions are not permitted anyway, until further notice. (but I have no worries, I take normal precautions.)

Comment

• AK47
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

Well, don't, as Covid discussions are not permitted anyway, until further notice. (but I have no worries, I take normal precautions.)
          Ok my bad.

On a separate note while watching the draft on TV. I find it very very irritating they have very short clips of Chargers' picks. Especially the 1st round. Fans are waiting for an hour into the show and they give a mere minute or sometimes seconds to display our pick then cut to commercial.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
            Pretty much retired......
            • Sep 2018
            • JoJa
            • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
            • Send PM

Ok my bad.

On a separate note while watching the draft on TV. I find it very very irritating they have very short clips of Chargers' picks. Especially the 1st round. Fans are waiting for an hour into the show and they give a mere minute or sometimes seconds to display our pick then cut to commercial.
            Tie No Respect GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

We get no respect at all

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Yeah, seems like it for sure. A long block of commercials just before the pick, or after. However, I think they have set packages for a number of guys that they think are going to be drafted earlier, and face it, the Chargers often pick some guy out of the blue (or so it seems to the talking heads who have nothing...). The draftniks here have a better idea than the Mel Kiper's of the world.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

Tie No Respect GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

We get no respect at all
                So true. Seems they always go to a commercial when its our pick coming up. Bolts need to win consistanatly to get some respect being in LA.
                11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
                35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
                225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Send PM

Yeah, seems like it for sure. A long block of commercials just before the pick, or after. However, I think they have set packages for a number of guys that they think are going to be drafted earlier, and face it, the Chargers often pick some guy out of the blue (or so it seems to the talking heads who have nothing...). The draftniks here have a better idea than the Mel Kiper's of the world.
                  Hey, Mel Kiper won me a Chargers cap here.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

I saw the Red Carpet stage on a live stream yesterday... they floated a stage just in front of the fountain jets at the Belagio.. all that for about 20 draftees. At the Draft Stage, the VIP section has the Raiders and Rams at the front (No 1st round picks), but the rest of the division right next to them, the Chargers right behind the Raiders section. The Strip will be closed to private traffic between Belagio Ln and Flamingo, and Flamingo road closed between the Strip and Coval.

Good guide for those who may be going: https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/nfl-draft/

Comment

• equivocation
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2021
                      • Send PM

Well, Bosa, James, Herbert, Slater aren't exactly "out of the blue" picks.

Comment

Working...
                      X