• Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
    Well either way it goes we are going to have a whole, whether it is now, or next year 2016 season we will need another safety, and based on the other comments we need two safeties, the feeling is Addae and Wilson are back ups who start.

Trade Deadline is October 28th what if we lose the next two games which would put us at 2-5 prior to that. Weddle would be of value to a team who think they have a championship run in them.

If we can get a draft pick for him like a 2nd/3rd for him pull the trigger.

We need players period, unfortunately we found out that the O-line before injuries we thought would be good, but reality they are injured and the backups aren't good. We are going to need a lot o parts to just become a playoff team. Only thing we can hope for this year is speedy recovery of injured players.

2016 List Needs
    OL high pick- Dunlap may be at the point he can't risk another concussion, and nobody else on the O-line can stay healthy.
    S- as stated may need two of them Weddle is gone for sure
    DL- We need someone who can stuff the run
    CB- Flower will be 30 next year, and has been underwhelming thus far
    WR- Floyd is retiring, we may have someone capable of stepping up in the name Tyrell Williams
    TE - Gates does he come back and the future replacement Green has had multiple concussions

With the O-line we have they are taking years off of Philip Rivers getting sacked like a bag of potatoes, and I don't think Soreson is a future QB
    Every year it's the same damn thing. We need 5-6 solid starters out of the draft. We just can't seem to get ahead of the curve.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Steve
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • South Carolina
      • Meteorologist
      • Send PM

Originally posted by KNSD View Post
      Weddle has lost a step, OR he's playing injured which I wouldn't doubt either.
      I just think he has lost focus. I think he is going through the motions.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • SoDak
        • Technology Director
        • Send PM

Verrett had another very good game yesterday. Spent most of the day guarding Randall Cobb. Cobb ony had 2 catches.
        "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

fender57
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
          Verrett had another very good game yesterday. Spent most of the day guarding Randall Cobb. Cobb ony had 2 catches.
          He had that sack too.

Comment

Working...
          X