How long before you thought about the game after you woke up this morning?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I punched myself in the nuts.

Comment

• Boltimore
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Naples, FL
      • Retired
      • Send PM

I was watching in bed (east coast time) and turned it off after the fumble after halftime and went to sleep. Of course I thought about it first thing when I woke up, checked the score, and reaffirmed myself that I made the right choice.

Comment

• TTK
        EX-Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • America's Finest City
        • Send PM

I guess one good thing about all this LA crap is that losses like this don't upset me anymore.

I guess I'm already losing my attachment to the team...

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

I was over it pretty quickly.

Once I came to the conclusion last week that McCoy is a pussy, I lost most hope. Knowing our coach is a pussy was harder to get over (about 30 minutes) than it was getting over a last second loss (about 5 minutes). That pussy coach will/has cost us far more than this single game did.

We have Rivers so I haven't completely given up, but I'm not expecting he'll single-handedly win the Super Bowl.

Since this is my last year as a fan, there isn't a future to get excited about.

Either the Chargers will surprise me and win the Super Bowl this year, or they'll do what they always do and not win the Super Bowl. Either way, I'm done so there's no reason to fret over losses.
          Last edited by Guest; 10-14-2015, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Boltx
            Dominate the day
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

I didn't give two shits about it.

Just numb to it at this point. Marty, Norb, McCoy...the names change but the heartbreak is utterly the same.

We ain't ever winning shit. Whether it's in SD, LA or Siberia. Some teams are just perpetual have-nots.

Next year is the 10 year anniversary of the 2006 team that went 14-2 with LT has the MVP. Fitting that it would be the year they bail the fuck out of town. A big fuck you to everybody.
            ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• FiftyFive
              Dean Spanos is a traitor!
              • Dec 2014
              • Send PM

I don't even get angry at losses anymore. I haven't for a few years now. I've come to realize that Dean Spanos deserves every single embarrassing loss this franchise has had over his tenure and then some. At the end of the day, he's the one flushing his money away on a mediocre product while refusing to substantively change the way he runs the organization, not me.

Comment

• MakoShark
                Disgruntled
                • Jun 2013
                • North Alabama
                • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                Honestly the game made me think it was same old same old. I guess I'm becoming numb to it.
                +1.

Like Boltimore, I didn't watch until the end. I have to get up too early and I could see the way the game was going. Could see it coming. Didn't predict they'd blow it on the last play, but new the 4th quarter would be our downfall.
                sigpic

Comment

• Steve
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • South Carolina
                  • Meteorologist
                  • Send PM

Didn't sleep. About the time I finally calmed down, I had to go into work.

Comment

Working...
                  X