Welcome Zander Horvath, FB, Purdue (R7, #260)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt Dude
    Draftnik
    • Oct 2020
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

You're right - cherry picking one opponent probably isn't very accurate (although he looked good against them), and I'm pulling for him to be successful! My hope is that he can develop into a player that has the versatility to handle fullback AND RB3 responsibilities, thus saving us a roster spot.

Purdue wasn't much of a running team last year so that may explain the lack of eyepopping stats - he may actually be better than he looks! Kudos to his videographer / editor though! Maybe that was Mom??:chuckle:
    Wasn’t he out with a broken leg for most of the season?
    Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Steve
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • South Carolina
      • Meteorologist
      • Send PM

He broke his leg early in the 2nd game (early sept), had surgery and then came back in late Oct.

While he played in a fair # of games, you have to think that the leg was probably still bothering him some, even if he was cleared to play. If nothing else, you have to wonder about strength and conditioning.

Comment

• chargeroo
        Fan since 1961
        • Jan 2019
        • Oregon
        • Retired Manager/Pastor
        • Send PM

He ended up playing eight games to get his 320 yards. I'd guess the first couple of games after the broken leg he didn't get a lot of plays, so maybe it's more like six games for the year. Still, that's not a lot of yards.
        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

Working...
        X