• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

I got my MBA from Liberty. My 17 year old goes there for HS online. He will earn his HS diploma and an AA at the same time next May.
    Nice. It seems like a really good school. My son was very happy there and has a job already.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
      Charger Fan since 1978
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargers8491 View Post
      Staley as already said that Horvath will be a FB in 2 back sets.
      some people here insist he’ll be a RB

truth is the guy can’t block a lick right now, he’ll have to improve his run blocking a LOT to make the roster. His pass blocking is good, he’s a good receiving threat, and he can move the pile running the ball. If he learns to block this offseason he’d be like a steven anderson on steroids in H-back role but with the added threat of being able to run the ball too.

he’s solid on STs too…
      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
        Charger Fan since 1978
        • Sep 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
        Is there a way both Nabors and Zander both make the roster if they ball out on ST?

Herbert needs his wingman.
        Yes, I’ve talked about this too, last year Nabers was the back up to anderson in that H-back role. They kept cook, parham, mckitty and anderson but anderson was used as a H-back/fullback minus him carrying the ball. If Nabers can ascend to the old anderson role then horvath could be his backup this year but the difference this year is that bith nabers and horvath can run as well…but both nabers and horvath need to improve their run blocking skills

I can see a situation where they keep ekeler, spiller, whoever wins RB3 and then keep both nabers and horvath as their hybrid Fullback/H-back/TE players. It makes sense that they’d want two guys that can fill that swiss army knife role in case one gets hurt they can still run that part of their offense.
        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Air Coryell
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2021
          • Carlsbad, CA
          • Teacher, Coach, CFO
          • Send PM

I feel we need a new punter. We should add at least one kid that just finished college to compete for the job.

Comment

• Chargers8491
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2022
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

some people here insist he’ll be a RB

truth is the guy can’t block a lick right now, he’ll have to improve his run blocking a LOT to make the roster. His pass blocking is good, he’s a good receiving threat, and he can move the pile running the ball. If he learns to block this offseason he’d be like a steven anderson on steroids in H-back role but with the added threat of being able to run the ball too.

he’s solid on STs too…
            I've read some comments about him playing TE. Not sure where that idea came from because Staley already mentioned what he envision him playing in the Charger's scheme. I didn't hear him mention anything other than a FB in a 2 back set and maybe RB in short situations, and of course STs. There is no reason to guess because he told everyone already. As a matter of fact he has done that with all the draft picks, of course that could change once they put on the pads and start practicing.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Send PM

I have an under the radar RB who went undrafted this year that looks like a good investment for fantasy leaguers. It's Pittsburgh's Jaylen Warren. If you watched the Steelers/Seahawks game you know what I'm talking about. He was running over people. Very tough to bring down. He's been having a fantastic camp to this point as well. Really too bad we couldn't have signed him.Warren played his college ball at Oklahoma State.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Send PM

Here's Warren against the Seahawks...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yQKNh6HfuU

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post
                  Here's Warren against the Seahawks...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yQKNh6HfuU
                  He's a beast. With his style of play though, he might not have a long career. I also read he has to clean up some ball security issues.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍