Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
    Jesus... it's like reading a different language haha
    someone please break down the entire video
    Homework for anyone who gets EVERYTHING
    Just go through the Twitter thread:

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    I read up on what he did, essentially tracing over scenes known by anime fans and overlaying the chargers over it. It took months to put this masterpiece together, probably a mad flurry to get the order right though.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Family
    Trust
    Respect... #FTR, lol

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    “By the way the animator behind that incredible @chargers schedule release video actually works for the team. They did that all in house. Shout out to the legend @FriendlyCordova for creating that masterpiece.”

Leave a comment:

• 21&500
    replied
    Jesus... it's like reading a different language haha
    someone please break down the entire video
    Homework for anyone who gets EVERYTHING

Leave a comment:

• Xenos
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearded14YourPleasure View Post

One Piece, Beastars, Food Wars, Avatar (not technically anime), Naruto, Attack on Titan, and Demon Slayer both for the intro and the outro with Herbert’s breathing and lighting at the end there. There was definitely more but those were the ones I remember.
    Outro also references One Punch Man apparently lol

Leave a comment:

• RobH
    replied
    I was surprised when I saw the katakana on the title. It says chajahzu. Even though I’ve been living here for over 35 years, I’ve never gotten much into manga. My guess is that they have someone from Japan working in their publicity department. Pretty cool.

Off the topic, but I teach business English to corporate lawyers at two of Japan’s largest firms. One of my students from a couple years ago quit his very high paying job to become a manga artist. The dude is definitely one of a kind.

Leave a comment:

• boldarblood
    replied
    HAHA that is very well done! kudos to the marketing team.

Leave a comment:

• BlazingBolt
    replied
    Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

I think the Rams one is The Ancient Magus' Bride. Most of the stuff they did is the mainstream anime series.

I'm into anime. But I don't like this thing the social media team did.
    you worried it’s bulletin board material or something? I haven’t heard one negative opinion about it other than raider fans saying yeah but no rings. I don’t watch much anime but just read the twitter thread if you want the references broken down

in the jags week rivers 90 yard td where he talks trash and gets shoved highlight is on the bar tv

the Japanese for browns says Cleveland is boring

Leave a comment:

• Xenos
    replied
    Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

I think the Rams one is The Ancient Magus' Bride. Most of the stuff they did is the mainstream anime series.

Why not? It’s more creative and better than a lot of other teams. Plus hilarious.
    Last edited by Xenos; 05-13-2022, 02:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bearded14YourPleasure
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenos View Post
    Do you know all the references? I think I know most of the anime ones. The intro is Demon Slayer I believe.
    One Piece, Beastars, Food Wars, Avatar (not technically anime), Naruto, Attack on Titan, and Demon Slayer both for the intro and the outro with Herbert’s breathing and lighting at the end there. There was definitely more but those were the ones I remember.

Leave a comment:

• ChargersPowderBlue
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenos View Post
    Do you know all the references? I think I know most of the anime ones. The intro is Demon Slayer I believe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍