• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Welcome back - glad to hear you are on the mend. Winning the SB this year will just make recovery that much sweeter!

Comment

• The Intellectual Assassin
      Serenity now!
      • Sep 2021
      • North Carolina
      • Teacher
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
      Welcome back - glad to hear you are on the mend. Winning the SB this year will just make recovery that much sweeter!
      Thanks friend and if we win the SB this year I may be in the hospital again due to having a stroke lol!

Comment

• Maniaque 6
        French Speaking Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Québec city
        • Send PM

I'm waiting for this for about 45 years.
        Don't know if my heart is able to undergo it.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Originally posted by The Intellectual Assassin View Post
          Thanks friend and if we win the SB this year I may be in the hospital again due to having a stroke lol!
          LOL - about half the board would probably join you. I keep telling my wife - "This is the year! We are loaded". She just shakes her head in pity at me...

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
            Beef Before Gazelles
            • May 2021
            • Send PM

Dude, we'll have an entire Charger Fan wing at the hospital! lol

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

What? Superbowl party at a hospital?!
              I'm there!!
              .005 Brock Bowers, TE/HB/SR Georgia
              .037 Braden Fiske, DT Florida St.
              .069 Mike Sainristil, CB Michigan
              .105 Brenden Rice, WR USC
              .110 Mason McCormick, OG/OC S. Dakota St.
              .140 Zak Zinter, OG Michigan
              .181 Nehemiah Pritchett, CB Auburn
              .225 Ainias Smith, WR Texas A&M
              .253 Carson Steele, RB UCLA

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

I do not recall the username but glad you survived and are able to be with us.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kauai
                  • Send PM

I had osteomyelitis in my right hand and wrist. 8 surgeries It worked its way up my whole arm. They couldn't get it under control. Was in the hospital for 3 months. IV antibiotics for 6 months. Killed my gut later in life.

I have no movement in my wrist. But i have use of my hand and fingers. No limitations other than i have to do push ups on my knuckles or push up handles. lol

I remember my first day home from the hospital i had to sleep with a CPM machine that would open and close my hand. It was stuck in the shape of a fist. I woke up in the middle of the night and my staples had come out of my wrist incision. At the ER i had so much scar tissue that the local wouldn't really numb the incision site. So i got stapled again and felt it. lol

Ive dealt with a few different nerve disorders for some years now. I understand pain better than most. But that bone infection was stupid painful. I was wasted on Demerol and Morphine for 3 months in the hospital. Kind of thinking the reason my body wouldn't fight the infection...even with massive amounts of IV AB's was due to the amount of drugs i was pumped up with. Those will kill your immune system as it is.

Comment

• RTPbolt
                    Charger Fan till the end
                    • Jun 2013
                    • North Carolina
                    • Send PM

Glad you are on the mend! Curious where in NC are you located? Im just west of Raleigh.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Send PM

Hey everyone,

Not sure if any noticed lol, but this is the first time that I have been on the forum for quite a long time. Tbh, am lucky to be alive. I got in a very bad car wreck in November and was in and out of the hospital for several weeks; lots of broken bones, physical therapy, etc. Am glad to say that even though still not 100 percent recovered, am doing way better than I was. Still followed the Bolts during that time of course and really feel good about this upcoming season. Deffo feel between and us and KC for the division.

Anyway, just again wanted to say how thankful I am and looking forward to get back to chatting with you fellas and hope y'all have been doing good also.

Ryan
                      Hopefully this event will add something to your life that helps you cope with challenging stuff. I feel for you though.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                        Beef Before Gazelles
                        • May 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
                        I had osteomyelitis in my right hand and wrist. 8 surgeries It worked its way up my whole arm. They couldn't get it under control. Was in the hospital for 3 months. IV antibiotics for 6 months. Killed my gut later in life.

I have no movement in my wrist. But i have use of my hand and fingers. No limitations other than i have to do push ups on my knuckles or push up handles. lol

I remember my first day home from the hospital i had to sleep with a CPM machine that would open and close my hand. It was stuck in the shape of a fist. I woke up in the middle of the night and my staples had come out of my wrist incision. At the ER i had so much scar tissue that the local wouldn't really numb the incision site. So i got stapled again and felt it. lol

Ive dealt with a few different nerve disorders for some years now. I understand pain better than most. But that bone infection was stupid painful. I was wasted on Demerol and Morphine for 3 months in the hospital. Kind of thinking the reason my body wouldn't fight the infection...even with massive amounts of IV AB's was due to the amount of drugs i was pumped up with. Those will kill your immune system as it is.
                        What an ordeal! Glad you got through it.

Comment

• The Intellectual Assassin
                          Serenity now!
                          • Sep 2021
                          • North Carolina
                          • Teacher
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post

Glad you are on the mend! Curious where in NC are you located? Im just west of Raleigh.
                          Sorry for the delayed response friend smh. I live right outside Winston-Salem

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍