• Show
Clear All
  • Boltdiehard
    The Precious
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by johnnywyoming View Post
    NFL+ is launching today.

NFL+ -- the National Football League’s exclusive streaming subscription service -- officially launches today.

I checked it out meh I don’t know. We are dumping YoutubeTV we don’t use it other than Baseball for me and my team is horrible this year so I’ll just find some streams like we use here on gameday and I coach for the first half of the season anyways. I pretty much hate anything that auto debits as well.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post

Let me know if that works. I don't have any other alternative.

I don't even see 16 as an option. We're running 15.6.
      Not out yet, but I have an Apple developer account so have early access.

Comment

• RTPbolt
        Charger Fan till the end
        • Jun 2013
        • North Carolina
        • Send PM

Im paying Directv now….its expensive. I used to get it years back for $139 and min package $40/mo or so…its so much now.

im wondering if they will auction off live games to another streamer vs their recorded package. I really hope to decouple and kill the monthly to get another source for the typical channel line up.

Comment

• Steve
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • South Carolina
          • Meteorologist
          • Send PM

Just by the reaction on this page, I think they are missing out. A lot of people I know are willing to pay for the Sunday ticket part, but don't because of the subscription part. I don't know anyone I work with who currently has an active subscrition, but a number of them (including myself) have said they would subscribe to the ticket part if they could do it alone.

Comment

Working...
          X