• Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Music peaked in 1971, IMO.
    You may be right. The preset I listen to most on SiriusXM is '70s on 7. I love the '80s, but musicality started to drop off in the mid '70's

May just monitor the Vikes/Pats game, too much sports with the World Cup and the other TG games. but Go Vikes.

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Mac.png

Best of luck tonight to Mac Jones.

Comment

• KrazyLegs
        Registered Dude
        • Sep 2018
        • Westminster, MA
        • Send PM

The Pats are the anti-Chargers.

Not great talent. Very well coached. Pretty healthy.

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

The Patriots are one of the teams standing between the Chargers and a wildcard; go Vikings.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

You may be right. The preset I listen to most on SiriusXM is '70s on 7. I love the '80s, but musicality started to drop off in the mid '70's

May just monitor the Vikes/Pats game, too much sports with the World Cup and the other TG games. but Go Vikes.
            For me later than that. I love Van Halen and Van Hagar and John Mellencamp is a fav......and the Foo Fighters.
            But yes heading downhill slowly in the mid 80's so 10 years later for me.

Today, rock is dead.
            11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
            35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
            37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
            66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
            69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
            100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
            110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
            140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
            181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
            225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Send PM

How do you miss an XP? I’m 65 and I could kick an XP.

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Music peaked in 1971, IMO.
                I like some music later in the 70s, such as Journey, but yeah music has been on the decline for decades and it’s been dead for awhile.

Comment

• ghost
                  The Rise of Kellen Moore
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

AFC Playoff Projection

1. (AFC West Champion)

Chiefs
                  The Chiefs are currently at the top of the AFC and one big reason the computer sees them staying there is because Kansas City has the easiest remaining strength of schedule in the NFL. Over the final seven weeks, the Chiefs will play five of their seven remaining games against teams that currently have three wins or less. The Chiefs also have a 99.8% chance of winning the AFC West, which is the computer's way of telling you that they're definitely going to win the AFC West.
                  2. (AFC East Champion)

Bills
                  The Bills beatdown of the Browns didn't move them up in these projections, but it did impress the computer. The computer now views the Bills as the Super Bowl favorite in the entire NFL. According to SportsLine, the Bills have a 21.31% chance of taking home the Lombardi Trophy, which is slightly ahead of Kansas City (20.81%). In the NFC, the Eagles have the best chance of winning it all at 12.93% (The computer doesn't like the NFC's chances of winning it all).
                  3. (AFC North Champion)

Ravens
                  The Ravens only have a one-game lead on the Bengals in the AFC North, but the computer doesn't think there's going to be much drama in the race for the division title. According to SportsLine, the Ravens have a 90.6% chance of winning the division. The computer likes two things: The Ravens have the second-easiest remaining strength of schedule at .366 while the Bengals have the third-most difficult at .614. Also, the Ravens only need to go 2-2 in their final four division games to clinch the division wins tiebreaker over the Bengals, and if that happens, the Bengals would have to finish one game in front of the Ravens to win the division.
                  4. (AFC South Champion)

Titans
                  Everyone keeps sleeping on the Titans, but not the computer and that's because computers don't sleep (At least not this one). The Titans currently have a 2.5 game lead in the AFC South and because of that, the computer views them as a virtual lock to win the division. According to SportsLine, the Titans have a 95.4% chance of taking home the AFC South crown.
                  5. Wild Card 1

Dolphins
                  The computer has some good news and some bad news for Dolphins fans. The good news is that the computer is giving the Dolphins an 85.2% chance of making the playoffs, which means it feels they should get in as long as they don't meltdown over the final seven weeks of the season. The bad news is that the computer doesn't think the Dolphins have a chance of winning the AFC East. According to SportsLine, the Bills have a 67.2% chance of winning the division while the Dolphins are back at 19.7%.
                  6. Wild Card 2

Patriots
                  The Patriots are currently the sixth-seed in the AFC and that's exactly where the computer thinks they're going to end up. Although the Patriots aren't being given much of a chance to win the division (just 11.4%), the computer is giving them a 73.4% chance of getting into the postseason.
                  7. Wild Card 3

Bengals
                  After watching the Jets suffer an embarrassing loss to the Patriots on Sunday, the computer has jumped off New York's bandwagon and on to Cincinnati's. The computer is projecting that the race for the final wild card spot in the AFC is going to get crazy, but that it will ultimately go to the Bengals. According to SportsLine, the Bengals have a 47.2% chance of getting in while the Chargers (44%) and Jets (33.8%) are both right behind them.

NFC results are in the link. CBS Sports see no playoffs in this team's future either. Neither do I. Jets will take the last wild card slot if the Bengals don't.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2...or-every-team/

Here's a list of the playoff chances for all the other AFC teams (their percentage chances of getting into the playoffs is listed next to them in parentheses): Chargers (44%), Jets (33.8%), Colts (10.2%), Jaguars (4.6%), Browns (3.1%), Steelers (1.4%), Broncos (0.4%), Raiders (1.3%), Texans (0.0%).

I've seen the Jets defense. It has better consistency at all three levels on defense.

(7) Bengals at (2) Bills
                  (6) Patriots at (3) Ravens
                  (5) Dolphins at (4) Titans

Bye: Chiefs

Comment

• ghost
                    The Rise of Kellen Moore
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                    I like some music later in the 70s, such as Journey, but yeah music has been on the decline for decades and it’s been dead for awhile.

I've got a British first pressing of Led Zeppelin IV with a red/plum Atlantic label that will blow your socks off with the sonics. Who's Next, Sticky Fingers, Joni Mitchell, Yes' Fragile, Nick Drake, Genesis, and What's Goin' On? as well that year.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Send PM

The Vikings’ secondary sucks. I can see how Dallas ripped them apart last week. They don’t have much of a pass rush either.

Comment

• ghost
                        The Rise of Kellen Moore
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

https://www.nfl.com/standings/playoff-picture

In The Hunt

If the season ended today these teams would make the playoffs

1st Seed

8-2 • 1st AFC West
                        --

2nd Seed

8-3 • 1st AFC East

3rd Seed

7-3 • 1st AFC South

4th Seed

7-3 • 1st AFC North

5th Seed

7-3 • 2nd AFC East

6th Seed

6-4 • 3rd AFC East

7th Seed

6-4 • 2nd AFC North
                        --

On The Bubble

These teams would be on the outside looking in if the season ended today

8th

6-4 • 4th AFC East
                        --

9th

5-5 • 2nd AFC West

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Send PM

Thank you Kene Nawangwu. Now come on Vikes’ D. Make a play.

Comment

Working...
                          X