Clear All
  • La Costa Boy
    Pretty much retired......
    • Sep 2018
    • JoJa
    • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    Crosby really is a phenomenal player. Even though he didn’t get a sack or many pressures, he was still extremely disruptive in the run game. Chandler Jones played like I though he would. Invisible. Oh, he will have a game in which he piles up 4 sacks when it doesn’t matter but he will be largely invisible the majority of games. I almost forgot he played for the Raiders. So they jettisoned a younger, better edge player for an older more expensive less effective one.

TG
    And the Raiders can keep doing that for as long as they want. This is La Costa Boy approved.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
      Charger Fan since 1978
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
      Crosby really is a phenomenal player. Even though he didn’t get a sack or many pressures, he was still extremely disruptive in the run game. Chandler Jones played like I though he would. Invisible. Oh, he will have a game in which he piles up 4 sacks when it doesn’t matter but he will be largely invisible the majority of games. I almost forgot he played for the Raiders. So they jettisoned a younger, better edge player for an older more expensive less effective one.

TG
      He is, he reminds a little bit of jared allen in his unrelenting hustle, but that’s not to imply that he’s a try hard, he’s very physically talented, strength, quickness, burst, hand are strong, speed, and his spin move is stupid fast it’s ridiculous, he might be even quicker than allen, even when our tackles throw his ass on the ground he pops up in a nano second and lunges to make plays and those fucking arms are ridiculous, they definitely help him cause all sorts of havoc, he’s a special player, his motor runs on high octane fuel…
      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

I now have two (2) of these magical shirts. Chargers have bookend Duke Disciple offensive tackles. Watch the magic unfold.

#trenchers4life
        You don't know ball

Comment

• nomad1946
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2017
          • West Yellowstone, Montana
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
          https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-2F...w?usp=drivesdk

I now have two (2) of these magical shirts. Chargers have bookend Duke Disciple offensive tackles. Watch the magic unfold.

#trenchers4life
          Restricted site, can not reach it.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by nomad1946 View Post

Restricted site, can not reach it.
            Sorry but that's what makes it magical.

:couch:
            You don't know ball

Comment

• Parcells
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Crosby got a 92.9 from PFF while Pipkins got a got a 53. With those grades you'd have thought Crosby put a game like Mack had. I still haven't had a chance to watch most of the game (and won't until I get back to the states), but I don't get what goes into their grading system.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                Charger Fan since 1978
                • Sep 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post
                Crosby got a 92.9 from PFF while Pipkins got a got a 53. With those grades you'd have thought Crosby put a game like Mack had. I still haven't had a chance to watch most of the game (and won't until I get back to the states), but I don't get what goes into their grading system.
                Crosby had a strong hame for sure, he was a beast against the run and did his usual energizer bunny impression flying around and disrupting the rhythm of plays and chasing people down…but he wasn’t a 92.9 anymore than trey was a 53

83 crosby 67 pipkins would make more sense to me
                "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Parcells
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

For reference, Khalil Mack was only an 87.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

He is, he reminds a little bit of jared allen in his unrelenting hustle, but that’s not to imply that he’s a try hard, he’s very physically talented, strength, quickness, burst, hand are strong, speed, and his spin move is stupid fast it’s ridiculous, he might be even quicker than allen, even when our tackles throw his ass on the ground he pops up in a nano second and lunges to make plays and those fucking arms are ridiculous, they definitely help him cause all sorts of havoc, he’s a special player, his motor runs on high octane fuel…
                    Karlaftis is this week's Jared Allen per comp.
                    We'll see how that goes.
                    You don't know ball

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                      Charger Fan since 1978
                      • Sep 2021
                      • Send PM

For reference, Khalil Mack was only an 87.
                      Okay that makes no fuckin sense crosby 92.9 and mack 87? PFF is smoking the the good stuff…

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

Makes no sense at all. Mack was in the high 80s with 3 sacks.
                        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                        The Wasted Decade is done.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Duck of Death
                          Social Piranha
                          • May 2022
                          • Flyover, USA
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

Okay that makes no fuckin sense crosby 92.9 and mack 87? PFF is smoking the the good stuff…
                          Their grading often doesn't make sense at all.

E.g. Zion had 67 total snaps (35 pass, 32 run). His pass block grade was 68.8, while his run block grade was 50.0. His combined grade was 54.8

Yeah, sure that makes sense :smoking:

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡