Clear All
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
    I’m rather have Herbert with cracked rib cartilage than having a double concussion like Tua or with a destroyed knee like Burrow.

QB is a tough job when you look at the injuries these guys take without complaint. These are life altering injuries.
    Don't forget Tua also had a major hip injury already.
    looks fully healed, assuming you believe in "fully healed"
    Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Don't forget Tua also had a major hip injury already.
      looks fully healed, assuming you believe in "fully healed"
      He also had ankle surgery while at Alabama.
      11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
      35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
      37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
      66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
      69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
      100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
      110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
      140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
      181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
      225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Tua got whip-slapped against the ground something vicious. don’t think it was all intentional, and don’t think the DT was too concerned about going easy either. The way he ended up grabbing and whipping him around his own torso and downward caused one wicked head slap with the ground though. Damn.

I thought the team said last weeks wobbly woozy stagger was a hurt back, not concussion. I don’t believe it, but i recal hearin that official version somewhere
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• electricgold
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2020
          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
          Tua got whip-slapped against the ground something vicious. don’t think it was all intentional, and don’t think the DT was too concerned about going easy either. The way he ended up grabbing and whipping him around his own torso and downward caused one wicked head slap with the ground though. Damn.

I thought the team said last weeks wobbly woozy stagger was a hurt back, not concussion. I don’t believe it, but i recal hearin that official version somewhere
          You could never convince me that there should not have been a flag thrown on the play for unnecessary roughness! If the guy is concussed on the play after being slammed to the ground, thats unnecessary roughness! Was there a flag thrown?? The whole scene was so chaotic???

Comment

• Maniaque 6
            French Speaking Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Québec city
            • Send PM

No flag on that play.
            It is football !

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post

You could never convince me that there should not have been a flag thrown on the play for unnecessary roughness! If the guy is concussed on the play after being slammed to the ground, thats unnecessary roughness! Was there a flag thrown?? The whole scene was so chaotic???
              That dude slammed him like he was slapping a wet towel on a bench - vicious. But the DT was out of clean position with bad side angle due to the semi-fail block. He reached out sideways to grab him and when he flipped him back in torwards his strength base it just seemed like instinct reflex. Tua got ragdolled.

How intentional - beats me. Wouldn’t have surprised me if there was a flag, it looked within the scope of modern football’s randomly varying never-clear definition of QB roughness.
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

The unaffiliated neurotrauma consultant involved in clearing Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa during last Sunday's game against the Bills has been fired after it was found he made "several mistakes" in his evaluation, sources told ESPN.

"Several mistakes"
                Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

That dude slammed him like he was slapping a wet towel on a bench - vicious. But the DT was out of clean position with bad side angle due to the semi-fail block. He reached out sideways to grab him and when he flipped him back in torwards his strength base it just seemed like instinct reflex. Tua got ragdolled.

How intentional - beats me. Wouldn’t have surprised me if there was a flag, it looked within the scope of modern football’s randomly varying never-clear definition of QB roughness.
                  He wasn’t flagged. Nor was Danna for his hit on Herbert. It seems the rules to protect QBs aren’t working

Comment

• sonorajim
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post

Looked like the D was trying to use Tua to put a hole in the field. He swung him like a pick. That should be illegal. It was totally unnecessary.

Comment

Working...
                    X