• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltx
    Dominate the day
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
    Barstool could have at least picked a man's CXR for this meme.
    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Boltx
      Dominate the day
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Granted I'm on east coast time so probably ahead of most of you, but am I the only one on their 2nd cup of coffee sweating what the news today will be????

Comment

• captaind
        Cook This Pork Chops
        • Jun 2013
        • Mars
        • Ball Holder
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
        Granted I'm on east coast time so probably ahead of most of you, but am I the only one on their 2nd cup of coffee sweating what the news today will be????
        I'm CST, and I'm already drinking.

Comment

• TTThunder
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Classic View Post
          We will lose every game we are in without Herbert.

I hate it but Herbert CANT miss this week or we might just get left in the dust in this overly competitive AFC playoff picture.
          1. A few words for you...

LONG TERM
          RG III
          Andrew Luck

2. If Herbert needs to rest for a year, let it be.

I dont care even if we will be 1-16 this year, I just perfer that we do not compromise his long term health....

Go Herbert!!!

Go Bolts!!!

Comment

• Berserker76
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2019
            • Send PM

Would be surprised if those ribs aren't at least cracked.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Berserker76 View Post
              Would be surprised if those ribs aren't at least cracked.
              Call Brees or Rivers if they are... Chase Daniels isn't the answer

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                Now, per uncannily accurate Dr. Chao, rib cartilage injuries are slow to heal, plus they do not show up on xrays.

Be concerned.
                This is my concern, Chargers focus only on his abdominal muscles........and doesn’t perform an abdominal ultrasound in order to rule out a spleen injury.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2021
                  • Send PM

I’m surprised I’m 4 pages into this thread and nobody has asked why did coach keep him in the game after he was so obviously seriously injured?

That was insane leaving him in there. It could have been something even worse then broken ribs.

Secondly, the play before the Everette interception, Everette was making a motion he was injured and wanted to get off the field. It was ignored by coach and consequently he made a half ass effort to catch the ball that was jumped by the defender.

Somebody should have noticed Everette’s distress and either called a timeout or quickly substituted him.

Coaching on the offensive side of the field is criminal this season.

Comment

• PhilaBoltster
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

So we can start looking ahead to next year’s draft now right?

Comment

• PhilaBoltster
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post
                      I’m surprised I’m 4 pages into this thread and nobody has asked why did coach keep him in the game after he was so obviously seriously injured?

That was insane leaving him in there. It could have been something even worse then broken ribs.

Secondly, the play before the Everette interception, Everette was making a motion he was injured and wanted to get off the field. It was ignored by coach and consequently he made a half ass effort to catch the ball that was jumped by the defender.

Somebody should have noticed Everette’s distress and either called a timeout or quickly substituted him.

Coaching on the offensive side of the field is criminal this season.
                      I saw a lot of comments about taking him out of the game on the gameday thread. Many people were yelling it.

And Everett didn’t just ask to be taken out, he was already halfway there walking towards the sideline. That was ridiculous.

Comment

• Boltx
                        Dominate the day
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by PhilaBoltster View Post
                        So we can start looking ahead to next year’s draft now right?
                        Will depend on how much time Herbert misses.

Even if by some miracle he can still go, those ribs clearly have a target on them and he'll probably be one hit away from missing prolonged time.

Maybe best to sit him preemptively for the next few weeks?

Jags, Texans and Browns. Think Chase and the defense can win at least one of those?

Comment

• Riverwalk
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by PhilaBoltster View Post

I saw a lot of comments about taking him out of the game on the gameday thread. Many people were yelling it.

And Everett didn’t just ask to be taken out, he was already halfway there walking towards the sideline. That was ridiculous.
                          Thanks for updating me. I didn’t read the game day thread but it’s good to know I wasn’t the only one who saw that or was imagining I saw Everett’s distress. If we all saw that, WTF are all those coaches doing on the sideline??? Jesus, there’s a coach for every damn position. Heads should roll in that organization over this.

Comment

Working...
                          X