• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolts&noles
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
    In a number of these examples, the check downs/outlets are not finishing their routes and causing too much traffic over the hash and middle of the field. Get in your route and go, either get open or clear 'em out, it's offensive football 101.

I knew the Everett play was a weak effort on his part (tired, up-tempo, etc.) but after watching this, wow, it's way worse than I thought. That may be one of the worst efforts in a professional football game I have ever seen. Gotta clean this shit up...
    He ran halfway off the field.
    Yes he needs to do way better but the coach needs to see it.
    No need to hurry there.
    Warner does also mention using the same play again.He also mentioned that he does not like the option routes.Thats a Lambo thing.
    The play the pic 6 happened on.

This conversation reminds me of last year.
    After the first game you could tell the run defense was bad.Then you had people argue about it.

Who wants to admit you argued with that last year???
    Some times it takes people longer to see what's going on.

Joe is the weakness of this team.
    Will they turn it around?I think they can.
    Definitely need Allen and Parham.
    Run game Definitely needs to improve.
    Palmer got so much hype......Lets get Guyton involved?
    Both can help the team.

Comment

• PR#1
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

While I think that CCs opinion on football is fair game, I think its completely unwarranted to take a low blow on the man's livelihood.

Let's keep this to football please

Comment

• jubei
        Vagabond Ninja
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
        In a number of these examples, the check downs/outlets are not finishing their routes and causing too much traffic over the hash and middle of the field. Get in your route and go, either get open or clear 'em out, it's offensive football 101.

I knew the Everett play was a weak effort on his part (tired, up-tempo, etc.) but after watching this, wow, it's way worse than I thought. That may be one of the worst efforts in a professional football game I have ever seen. Gotta clean this shit up...
        worse than cromartie stepping aside as green was gonna run him over on a long TD run?

Comment

• gzubeck
          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
          • Jan 2019
          • Tucson, AZ
          • Send PM

Everette is a good player he just made a simple mistake by not taking a knee. He was completely unable to move because he was severely winded. This guy is no where near Cromartie in that whiff play.
          Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

Working...
          X