Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread / Post Game Meltdown (Week 3)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caslon
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2019
    • Send PM

If JC doesn’t play Sunday, he qualifies as an $85 million total and first 2 years @ $40 million guaranteed major disappointment, to put it mildly. The one game he did play in and was less than terrific, Staley attributed to him not quite getting up to speed or some such crap. Then he’s out his next game. Every year, TT acquires some dismal free agent. He might’ve gotten himself a real whopper in JC.

Comment

• Eurobolt
      *** Jim Harbaugh ***
      • Sep 2018
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
      If JC doesn’t play Sunday, he qualifies as an $85 million total and first 2 years @ $40 million guaranteed major disappointment, to put it mildly. The one game he did play in and was less than terrific, Staley attributed to him not quite getting up to speed or some such crap. Then he’s out his next game. Every year, TT acquires some dismal free agent. He might’ve gotten himself a real whopper in JC.
      The worst thing about this injury we still do not know what it is, why they have waited so long to do it, why he was off wk1 played wk2 and off now.
      Can our HC clearly answer those questions without using words:
      We
      Close
      Hopefully

It woukd be nice to have some facts from coaches. Why Lombardi cannot say whats wrong and assure he knows what to do to resolve our offensive struggles. No progress in couple of weeks then bye Joe - responsibility for milions you guys are earning.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

Gracefully my ass. Hey, I admire your optimism, dmac. But the frustration level is at an all-time high with this poster. The way Jacksonville - JACKSONVILLE - has manhandled their last two opponents is something the Chargers haven't done in how long? I challenge you, or anyone, to find the last time the Chargers blew out two opponents in a row.

So you're gonna have to forgive us what-have-you-done-for-me-latelys for being way, way down on the team's chances.

Question for ya: Do you honestly think this season is salvageable? What evidence - beyond "Anything is possible" - can you offer to lift my spirits on this season? I am all ears.
        Anything can happen. Another couple JAX type games and i may become skeptical
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Or, he qualifies as someone who aggravated his ankle at a bad time, had to get it fixed and will be on the field soon where he can be judged by his play. Seriously, calling the best FA CB out there dismal because he missed 2 games is just looking for for shit to complain about.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Hmm really? If he plays 15 games and only misses two I'd heavily disagree.
            Don't know why sone of you are in panic mode with these things.
            Calling him a dismal FA is just foolish.
            11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
            35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
            37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
            66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
            69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
            100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
            110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
            140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
            181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
            225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• JOJAX85
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2018
              • Irmo, SC
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Hmm really? If he plays 15 games and only misses two I'd heavily disagree.
              Don't know why sone of you are in panic mode with these things.
              Calling him a dismal FA is just foolish.
              Pro Bowlers are dropping like flys so it's a little understandable as far as the concern. But yes, as far as JC is concerned, it's a bit premature.

Comment

• UtahBolt
                Did we win?
                • Jun 2013
                • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                • Send PM

JC's ankle is the LEAST of this team's problems right now.
                I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Anything can happen. Another couple JAX type games and i may become skeptical
                  get this man a fresh set of pom poms !!
                  RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                    • Send PM

Let's top off this post-game meltdown with this little item: The Chargers' defense made Trevor Lawrence AFC Offensive Player of the Week. Bravo guys, Trevor couldn't have done it without you.

Comment

Working...
                    X