Chargers at Browns Pregame Discussion (week 5)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Okay, here's my prediction for the Browns game...not that I want it to happen, but this is what's likely to happen: In the first half, Lombo dials up some creative mid-range routes for both Mike Will and Bandy, plus even a few decent gainers by Everett and McKitty, and we lead, 20-13 at halftime. In the second half, Lombo goes conservative again with Lomboball, and runs up the gut repeatedly for nada, with some incomplete or short gain stick route passes, or we get stuffed with those silly behind the LOS passes, and we go three and out repeatedly and fall behind, 23-20...then, late in the 4th quarter, Lombo finally opens up the O again and we tie it up on a figgie, but the Browns use their effective ground game to eat up the clock and close it out for a 26-23 win...
    Ban topcat for 24 hours

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Ban topcat for 24 hours
      I said, ahem...
      "not that I want it to happen"...
      Hope they prove me wrong...go Chargers...

Comment

• CivilBolt
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

I said, ahem...
        "not that I want it to happen"...
        Hope they prove me wrong...go Chargers...
        I think as long as the players won’t have brain farts and drop wide open passes, specially on 3rd downs, we can win this game. That’s what derailed the O last week on the second half.

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

I think as long as the players won’t have brain farts and drop wide open passes, specially on 3rd downs, we can win this game. That’s what derailed the O last week on the second half.
          Yes, that would help also...if the players don't make any bonehead blunders, AND if we don't go conservative the WHOLE game, Bolts win 29-26...

Post game, I was pretty close on my prediction: Actual score, Bolts win, 30-28...
          Last edited by Topcat; 10-09-2022, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍