• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Anyone live in Mission Valley area?

We're going to the game tomorrow and live just up the mesa from the Q. We're going to leave the house around 11 to pregame a bit but want to take some public transport to the stadium. Anyone know if the Park and Ride at Grantville might be full by 11.00? Hate to get over there and then scramble to Fashion Valley or whatever.

BTW, anyone still do P3?
  • KarlC
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Not now, but when I was a kid I used to live up the North hill from San Diego Stadium. My Family used to hike downandup to Padre games.

I don't get the public transport part, since we just walked down the hill? Plus, I haven't been there since '82, so f-me.

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

It's definitely walkable from our place since we live just off the 15, but I haven't seen any good places to walk down that actually look safe. Frankly I'd prefer to walk. Maybe like Texas St? But that's like a 9% grade so the way back would be a killer LOL

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
        It's definitely walkable from our place since we live just off the 15, but I haven't seen any good places to walk down that actually look safe. Frankly I'd prefer to walk. Maybe like Texas St? But that's like a 9% grade so the way back would be a killer LOL
        San Francisco has the crooked street; San Diego has the Texas Street.

Comment

• Formula 21
          The Future is Now
          • Jun 2013
          • Republic of San Diego
          • Send PM

I did the park and ride last year and had to park in the neighborhood behind it and walk to it. I believe I just walked back to the car from the stadium.
          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
          The Wasted Decade is done.
          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
          X