Broncos @ Chargers Pre Game Thread (Week 6)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post
    We don’t have our top WR, our top O-lineman, our top defensive lineman, our speed receiver, and our QB is playing with busted ribs…I know the broncos are missing guys too but their defense is LOT better than ours…

I’m confident we’ll find a way to beat the broncos but this whole idea that we’re going to steam roll them is unrealistic…you’re just going to be disappointed if you’re expecting a blowout against the broncos…

if we don’t turn the ball over and run effectively, we’ll come out on top but it’ll be much closer than folks here would like…
    Do they really believe we’ll curb stomp them to a +30 win, or are they just preparing for their bitchfest when the victory doesn’t satisfy their aesthetic specifications?
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

My point is things aren't as bad as they are being made out to be, hence my sarcastic comment about forfeiting. It seems like an awful lot of people have given up on the team already because of variations of the things I listed. It's never over until we are eliminated. We are not a well oiled machine at this point but a win tonight puts us in a first place tie with a team we get at home still. A loss and we are still only a game out of first and will still have a chance to recover, though obviously division losses hurt. So many people here just focus on the bad.
      Preach, Rich. I'm with you.

Comment

• ghost
        The Rise of Kellen Moore
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Chargers WR Keenan Allen on the Broncos: “They suck”

2018 - https://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2018/11/18/18102235/los-angeles-chargers-keenan-allen-denver-broncos-they-suck

Comment

Working...
        X