Seahawks @ Chargers Pre Game Thread (Week 7)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fouts2herbert
    Charger Fan since 1978
    • Sep 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

Bummer about Kelly. He was really playing well. Hopefully the coaches saw enough that they realize with Ekeler, Spiller, and Kelly, they don’t need anymore RB’s in next years draft.
    Kelley is still under contract for 2023 so I agree, it wouldn’t make sense to draft anymore backs, at least for 2023 in 2024 you’ll need a replacement for kelley on the roster…it would take spiller falling completely flat on his face and that’s not going to happen, I believe spiller is going to be a star for the chargers…plus they still have rountree in reserve and who knows, they could end up finding someone special in undrafted rookie free agency to push rountree clean off the roster or practice squad…
    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Gotta love our biggest fan.

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Anyone who gets double teamed creates an advantage position elsewhere. So it’s not all bad.
        Top 3 offense, engage!

Comment

• jubei
          Vagabond Ninja
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
          Gotta love our biggest fan.

I love Kay even more now. I always thought she was sweet eye candy on that morning football talk show and had her stuff together. Now to know that she loves the bolts?! Love her even more!

Comment

Working...
          X